• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 737,573
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Osimehn was a pipedream at the beginning of the season. Now, as it's clear Napoli will win their first Serie A title in 33 years, he's become an impossibility.

I doubt even United/Chelsea will pay what De Laurentiis will ask for.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Martinelli-------Osimhen---------Saka
------------------------Jesus
-------------Ødegaard------
------------------------------Partey

Thoughts?

Or you could just go without the ridiculously unrealistic midfield and go:

Jesus Osimhen Saka.

Either way, Osimhen is unfortunately just a dream. We won't get him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Dont think we get Osimhen guys, Napoli are just a nightmare to deal with and United/Chelsea will **** things up pricewise, anyway.

We need to operate under the radar. Either we do Leao and develop his back to goal game as well, or we go for a Rasmus Hojlund and bring in another attacker as well.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Dont think we get Osimhen guys, Napoli are just a nightmare to deal with and United/Chelsea will **** things up pricewise, anyway.

We need to operate under the radar. Either we do Leao and develop his back to goal game as well, or we go for a Rasmus Hojlund and bring in another attacker as well.

I keep saying it, but Leao doesn't have the work-rate for this Mikel team, also we are stacked at LW and we won't buy a top-striker to already replace Jesus. We need a RW to compete with Saka.

Go big on midfield.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Isn't Neuer out of contract? Would You? Realistically, we don't need a lot in the summer, we can go big on 1 or 2.

GK position is the one real weakness in the starting 11 imo.

Legend14

Established Member
We need a world class 8/10 to start over Xhaka and relieve Ødegaard. We need to be all in on this role - no speculative recruiting that gives us the current Vieira 2.0.

Rice does not play in this role. He is a 6 and overall Partey is a better 6 and a better fit.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Probably need a new RCB after watching last night. I'd had in mind bringing in Fresneda and having Saliba and Tomi as our RCB's but you just can't trust Tomi.

Also Ødegaard... is Vieira his replacement? If so it's a risk, he still has high potential but not sure how much he'll develop between now and next season. One to watch.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
We need a world class 8/10 to start over Xhaka and relieve Ødegaard. We need to be all in on this role - no speculative recruiting that gives us the current Vieira 2.0.

Rice does not play in this role. He is a 6 and overall Partey is a better 6 and a better fit.
I have a profile who can play at 8 and 10. This guy can play at LW too, this is Dominik Szoboszlai.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think for the midfield, we'll go with Premier League proven players. I also think we will spend big money in the summer. Whether that is Rice, Caicedo or potentially both, remains to be seen.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Also Ødegaard... is Vieira his replacement? If so it's a risk, he still has high potential but not sure how much he'll develop between now and next season. One to watch.
Maybe a fit ESR would be Ode’s understudy.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Definitely would go for him, we need another direct attacker as we only really have Martinelli currently.

The problem we’re going to have though is any right winger that we potentially would want here instantly knows they’re holding the bench for the majority of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom