• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
We’re overpaying for Rice but a good player and potential captain who could be here for 10 years. I like Havertz, versatile so helps out Mick, a lot, could probably operate in 3/4 roles. Has to improve though.

Not seen much of the other two so no opinion. Lavia looks a baller though.
Rice probably has to improve a lot more than Havertz tbh. Havertz has played at the top level, while I don’t think Rice has ever played in a team that dominates possession like we do.

Would need a season of moulding before he’s ready to start like Grealish at City. You see how Kalvin Philips struggled, English coaches don’t really teach how to be a proper midfielder.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s all a popularity contest really, people just judge based on who’s more popular rather than actually watching the player.
You should start a YouTube channel where your niche could be this sort of stuff where you are the anti popular guy. Throw in some humour and the odd controversial take.

My channel is on 4K after 7 months.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You should start a YouTube channel where your niche could be this sort of stuff where you are the anti popular guy. Throw in some humour and the odd controversial take.

My channel is on 4K after 7 months.
I’m a bit too high brow for the average person though, don’t think they’d have the attention span for my content.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why do you care G? You didn’t want him anyway?
I never said once I don’t want him. If anything I have been saying this transfer makes total sense. Don’t know what you’ve been reading.

My only issue is that this is a player who has struggled for 2 years, he’s not a killer coming in, there are doubts.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

So one dimensional, was only good for a through ball that’s it. He could never score 15 in a season like Ødegaard just did.

Özil got like 25 G/A+ in 3 consecutive seasons for Real Madrid. Like @razörist said I think his best years were during that period and when he initially signed for us imo.

Will be interesting to see if Ødegaard can keep up those numbers.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I never said once I don’t want him. If anything I have been saying this transfer makes total sense. Don’t know what you’ve been reading.

My only issue is that this is a player who has struggled for 2 years, he’s not a killer coming in, there are doubts.

3 years. He was poor in the first season aswell. People talk about the goal in the final but ignore that that was his first goal/assist in that seasons CL since the 5th groupstage game. Overall he contributed with 1 goal and 2 assists in CL 20/21.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I wonder if he can have a similar impact to what Kevin De Bruyne had when he moved to City? Got loads of potential and is at the perfect age to kick on and excel. Not sure why people keep hammering his Chelsea form as a stick to beat him with. He was the best of a pretty bad bunch.

I guess by those measures Saul Niguez is a rubbish player then. I guess Kovacic is rubbbish too and Man City should not touch him with a barge pole. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom