• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sounds like you are expecting accountability for poor decisions. Have we received any for the Vieira signing? Yet, we suffer.

Instead, lets just not make the mistake. If we do, we all will suffer and pointing a finger will mean nothing.
If we finished outside the top 4 then I'd have expected accountability. We put all our eggs in the league basket and came up short. Finishing the 2nd in the way we did isn't really acceptable but with it we have increased expectations for the coming season. We need more than just a top 4 finish next season. Otherwise IMO Arteta has shown his ceiling.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
You keep harping on about his poor goal stats but it all depends on how we utilize him tactically to get the best out of him.

Havertz is a player who is better utilized operating from deeper positions. Chelsea played him further up the pitch with his back to goal which I personally feel isn't utilizing his strengths. It also hasn't helped that there is absolute upheaval at the club with a bloated squad and i'm sure there is quite alot of disharmony and disillusion amongst players there which has made alot of players look terrible.

Chelsea were in the top 5 lowest scorers in the league scoring only 38 goals in total last season which was just 7 goals above bottom lowest scorers Wolverhampton. Interestingly, Kai Havertz was their top scorer this season. Best of a bad bunch maybe? :lol:

View attachment 15918

View attachment 15919

We saw this season how acquiring the right player allows you to unlock other players tactically. Zinchenko as the highly technical inverted full back allowed Xhaka to move further up field which in turn enabled him to get his 'CAREER BEST' season totals so far with 7 goals and 7 assists. Why can't you see the potential of us doing something similar with Havertz?

View attachment 15920

Zinchenko never played regularly enough to have a career year under Pep. Kai had 3 years at Chelsea they were excellent for 2 of the 3 years he was garbage

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
His first two seasons Chelsea were good. And they had a manager who was top drawer. Chelsea has been truly poor for one year. They were champions of Europe his first year and qualified for CL his second year. Now people are rewriting history and pretending that Havertz was hurt by a club in turmoil. No, Chelsea been bad for one year; Havertz has been bad for 3.

And he was utilized by one if the best managers in the world from his own country and league. Arteta is tactical neophyte and garbage compared to Tuchel.

So to summarize, Havertz has been bad for Chelsea yet Tuchel played him every single game. What we can gather from this is Tuchel has absolutely no ability to rate players and would probably also have started Holding.

WiscoGooner8

I’d let this one play out and watch them drop their price. If we miss out oh well. Rice or Caicedo I wouldn’t want to mess around hoping they drop their price.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
So to summarize, Havertz has been bad for Chelsea yet Tuchel played him every single game. What we can gather from this is Tuchel has absolutely no ability to rate players and would probably also have started Holding.

Nonsense so now you Sexuals are reading Tuchel’s mind and saying he to would of backed Holding. Lol. Do you think Arsène wanted to play Flamini at FB in CL league? Arteta is too stupid to make a tactical change. Move white inside, switch to a back three or just use the starting Serie A defender bought for you. Your post where you read Tuchel’s mind and say he to would of destroyed season with Holding is utter nonsense to absolve the stupidest manager in the league, Arteta

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Nonsense so now you Sexuals are reading Tuchel’s mind and saying he to would of backed Holding. Lol. Do you think Arsène wanted to play Flamini at FB in CL league? Arteta is too stupid to make a tactical change. Move white inside, switch to a back three or just use the starting Serie A defender bought for you. Your post where you read Tuchel’s mind and say he to would of destroyed season with Holding is utter nonsense to absolve the stupidest manager in the league, Arteta

tuchel started havertz for two years he has no idea how to rate players a player with worse goal per game than nketiah

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Rice/Jorginho
Ødegaard/Vieira
Havertz/ESR

Looking like a nasty season ahead.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think hust might get cooking here. Remember, we are a pro football club. Chelsea have been terrorist in this regard for a while now

Yet again, he could be another Özil for m not overly impressed with his body language

Time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom