• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It’s not Mikels fault that esr became fat during his absence and thus unplayable
Yes it is who is his boss his coach? He doesn’t have time coach him because he has to make a propaganda PR piece streaming series

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
kai-havertz-floss.gif

Why do I get the feeling @BigPoppaPump would want to see this?

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Who is to say that Havertz won't be playing games without Ødegaard hiding behind Saka and clogging up his channel? How many times have we seen Ødegaard simply hide in that Right half space in games when the going gets tough?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Don't understand the animosity for this player. Finally we are getting a young talented player from a rival not some old busted lad and there are 99 pages of negatives here

He's done nothing at Chelsea as far as living up to his potencial and it's on the expensive side. Profile wise, you'd would someone who can score just as much as Jesus at least.

Just seems an odd buy, very reactive and not proactive. Talented player, mid.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Apparently, we are looking to spend £55 million on Havertz. United lodged a £50 million bid for Mount yesterday. Considering Mount has one year left on his deal, whilst Havert has two, I can't help but feel that is a red flag.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
He's done nothing at Chelsea as far as living up to his potencial and it's on the expensive side. Profile wise, you'd would someone who can score just as much as Jesus at least.

Just seems an odd buy, very reactive and not proactive. Talented player, mid.
He's a baller. A baller is always worth a gamble

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea Fans make Nkunku a midfield just amazing fanbase no wonder everyone fail with them.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Don't understand the animosity for this player. Finally we are getting a young talented player from a rival not some old busted lad and there are 99 pages of negatives here
Because he has been total garbage for 3 years it is a big fee for a player they don’t want who neither scores or creates chances. Why ask this question? Just google his Pl stats he isn’t worth 20 million based on performance and 100k a week

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Chelsea Fans make Nkunku a midfield just amazing fanbase no wonder everyone fail with them.

Tbf I was absolutely shocked to find out he's been playing as CF? In Germany.

He previously was a midfielder/utility player when Unai wanted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom