• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You know its pretty cool that Chelsea starting CF is mostly seen as squad depth option for us, big discussion if he has a chance to force himself into our first team.

How times have changed.

Or you could say it’s pretty cool how we bought two CFs who didn’t quite make it at our rivals, that’s definitely a winning strategy.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
You know its pretty cool that Chelsea starting CF is mostly seen as squad depth option for us, big discussion if he has a chance to force himself into our first team.

How times have changed.
Chelsea starting CF is a historically tragic story though

lomekian

Essays are my thing
If you’re being positive you can say he’s getting in good positions and his awareness is quite good.

On the other hand some of these are real limp d*ck shots. How many of these were softly hit right at the keeper?

It’s where I get sceptical because it’s rare for players to suddenly turn into ice cold goal machines.
Clear illustration of how Chelsea **** show has affected him, because in Germany his finishing was top dollar

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Trossard was very average in the first two seasons at Brighton. Starting from the third season he shows his values. Nasri was **** in the first two seasons, and then he adapted to the system.

I believe Havretz would be the same. Given that the striker market is so dire, this could be the best value to price we can get. Nunez cost 100m, and he still need time to adapt. They also paid around 40m for Gakpo. We will get a talented player with PL experience in Havretz with the same fee. 40m is the modern 15-20m of Wenger's time.

Legend14

Established Member
Trossard was very average in the first two seasons at Brighton. Starting from the third season he shows his values. Nasri was **** in the first two seasons, and then he adapted to the system.

I believe Havretz would be the same. Given that the striker market is so dire, this could be the best value to price we can get. Nunez cost 100m, and he still need time to adapt. They also paid around 40m for Gakpo. We will get a talented player with PL experience in Havretz with the same fee. 40m is the modern 15-20m of Wenger's time.
I don’t see how you reached your conclusion. You are simply saying that there is a small chance that he turns it around.

Should we risk 70m, when we can spend it safely elsewhere?

blrgooner

Established Member
I don’t see how you reached your conclusion. You are simply saying that there is a small chance that he turns it around.

Should we risk 70m, when we can spend it safely elsewhere?
Well thats conjecture but so is the idea that Havertz will simply return what he returned in Chelsea.
Why should that be the case in a different system where 3-4 players broke their individual scoring records last season and in a system where we ended up scoring more goals than the invincibles?

Even the video which @SA Gunner posted was interesting. Obviously there are some big misses there but he had 57 shots last season according to that video . That didnt seem much at all for a player who pretty much started the whole season and when I checked, Jesus who missed half the season had 76 shots last season. Rashford had 108 and Osimhen had 132. Obviously Chelsea didn`t create too many chances and Havertz being low on confidence himself had a very poor season. He is anyway not a prolific no9 type of striker in any case and is more of an SS. All this doesn`t change the fact that he was considered a generational talent a few years ago and had an amazing record before he joined Chelsea.
He wouldn`t have been my first choice for sure but Arsenal staff and Arteta think that there is a lot of talent to work with here and they are obviously better judges of talent than me.

Last edited:

GoonerJay24

Absolute rubbish, don't speak on football again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really don't get why we rushing with this leave it until Chelsea have little time to make decision because ffp deadline.

But we seem very determined get most deals early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom