• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Has @BigPoppaPump read enough posts to decide on whether he's going to be for or against?

If he's not 150% FOR this signing, then he's not the contrari...uh I mean poster, that we all thought he was!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I was dreaming of Osimhen uno. That Chelsea reject alure is just too much for this club.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If they’ve rejected £40m for Mount with a year left on his contract, I can’t see them accepting anything less than £60m for Havertz who’s got 2 years on his I think.

That’s a disgraceful deal if we do it.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Frimino is significantly better footballer and has 5 season double digits in the league with high assist count. He is hugely rated by everyone and Liverpool fans loved him

Havertz 3 season has shocking goals and assist stats, Chelsea fans hate him and is rated by no one. And no frimino didn’t take time. First season 10 goals 7 assists

Hardly fair comparison

Everyone at Chelsea have looked awful for 3 or 4 seasons. Can't think of a player who has had a good run of form, maybe Thiago Silva, thats it. If you watch Havertz, he's got ability that would suit our style of play. If the move were to go through, It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up securing a starting 11 role.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Everyone at Chelsea have looked awful for 3 or 4 seasons. Can't think of a player who has had a good run of form, maybe Thiago Silva, thats it. If you watch Havertz, he's got ability that would suit our style of play. If the move were to go through, It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up securing a starting 11 role.
3-4 season? They finished 3rd and 4th and won the CL last 3 seasons

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If they’ve rejected £40m for Mount with a year left on his contract, I can’t see them accepting a nothing less than £60m for Havertz.

That’s a disgraceful deal if we do it.
Both will be sold below 50M. What Chelsea can do? Keep them? They f**ked they'd be lucky getting 90M for both combined

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Both will be sold below 50M. What Chelsea can do? Keep them? They f**ked they'd be lucky getting 90M for both combined
I can see them selling Mount for something like £50m + add ons.

They’re not going below £60m for Havertz, ****ing £50m is ridiculous money. Pretty sure he’s on massive wages too.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Makes no sense getting him now. He has talent and I would take him for 40-45M. But you first get Rice and Caicedo done, let Chelsea sweat for a few more and then take advantage of their troubles.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I can see them selling Mount for something like £50m + add ons.

They’re not going below £60m for Havertz, ****ing £50m is ridiculous money. Pretty sure he’s on massive wages too.
I think because of the issues they'll be kinda forced to lower the asking price according to few websites he earning close to 150k. Its a risky signing whatever you want to give it chance

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
We're gonna sign all these under xg strikers and then next summer we're gonna sign Kane on a free

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
They were from City you planck

:lol: typical resort to abuse than debate the point... :lol: The point i'm trying to make is just because a player was not successful at one club, and moves to another club, it doesn't make him a bum. It's about identifying if he can fit into our system tactically. And I hope that the Chelsea 'Bum' you're referring to isn't the Champions League winning, European Championship winning Jorginho. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom