• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'm guessing they've been rejected by Gundogan and Mount wants to go elsewhere so now we've moved on to Havertz. Still think it's either/or when it comes to Rice and Caicedo.

I keep changing my mind. I think looking back at last season in our midfield we need options to replace Ødegaard, Partey and also Xhaka, so with Xhaka leaving it means we need someone who can play left 8 and also someone who can rotate in there as well. You wouldn't be able to rely on either Havertz, Mount or Guundo to stay fit though the PL/CL.

It's why Gundo, Rice, Caicedo made sense, maybe it's now Havertz.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
60M is ridiculous. Chelsea are in deep **** and instead of either letting them suffer or at least taking proper advantege if we want one of their players, we are helping them out

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd have paid 60M when he was at Leverkusen definitely not after his Chelsea career his value should be gone down.

He shouldn't worth more than 50M and 50M because he 24 not because he had excellent career

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Every **** Tom and Jerry, who never had an opinion or review of Kai before, suddenly has one

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
If they’ve rejected £40m for Mount with a year left on his contract, I can’t see them accepting anything less than £60m for Havertz who’s got 2 years on his I think.

That’s a disgraceful deal if we do it.

Why though? You haven't stated why it's 'disgusting'. What's so bad about having a Champions League winner who has experience in both European and domestic finals. Isn't it good to have 'winners' and not 'bottlers' in your squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom