• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's has Van Persie's awkwardly weird and lanky frame, without the elite level skill.

Probably closer to Giroud level in terms of skill, but without the physical strength and aerial ability.

He's like the worst of both in one...kill me 😅
Yeah they both similar the way they move sadly not ability wise

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
never a good signing when making points about signing striker and not mentioned anything about scoring goals. Also you mentioned his height, but nothing about his heading ability

Firmino didn't score many goals. Liverpool had one of the best teams the PL has seen.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I had given Edu some credibility because he has actually bought fairly well in recent times. If he signs this w.nker definitely both him and Mik need to go. What are his wages are we going to be paying this guy 200-300k a week to sit on the bench or score 5 goals?

So why is this a bad move then? Explain....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What the point of keeping ESR if you want Havertz? You either give esr chance or sell with Havertz esr will be lucky getting any minutes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I used to cry myself to sleep every night reading this forum. Still do.

I can't even to a combined 11 of Arsenal and Chelsea now, as all the **** Chelsea players I put in like Gallagher/Loftus-Cheek/Cucurella etc, maybe actually be signed by Arsenal soon with the way we are moving as a club.

Dark times for AM 😥

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Difficult to tell where we're headed this summer, Mount, Gundogen and now Havertz, Rice and potentially Caicedo?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Since becoming a regular for Germany, he's basically a 1 goal in 2 player.

Is that padded by **** friendlies/qualifiers though?

Man looked woeful at the World Cup finals when it mattered.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Firmino didn't score many goals. Liverpool had one of the best teams the PL has seen.

Frimino is significantly better footballer and has 5 season double digits in the league with high assist count. He is hugely rated by everyone and Liverpool fans loved him

Havertz 3 season has shocking goals and assist stats, Chelsea fans hate him and is rated by no one. And no frimino didn’t take time. First season 10 goals 7 assists

Hardly fair comparison

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Is that padded by **** friendlies/qualifiers though?

Man looked woeful at the World Cup finals when it mattered.

He scored the winner in the champions league final in 2021 against Man City 'when it mattered' so what's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom