• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I admire Ode work rate, but him + Havertz in the center together is asking for troubles, even if you have prime Makelele to cover. Especially with Zinchenko in back 4.

Or maybe we plan to drop Zinny and play with no fullbacks, but i don't like it either.

Let's hope i'm wrong and Mikel is some kind of Rinus Michels reborn and i just struggle to recognize his genius.
I mean he doesn't have to re-invent the wheel, could just copy what Pep did this season and it makes sense. White, Saliba, Gabriel at the back, Rice and Partey as double DMs, Ødegaard and Havertz as advanced 8s, Martinelli and Saka on the wings, Jesus up front. Could introduce Zinchenko as a DM against weaker opposition, could drop Rice back to CB if needed, could switch back to a 4-3-3 against weaker opposition, etc.

Signing Rice and Havertz would further indicate how much we value versatility, which hints at greater tactical flexibility. That probably would be a good development because we became very predictable by the end of the season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I mean he doesn't have to re-invent the wheel, could just copy what Pep did this season and it makes sense. White, Saliba, Gabriel at the back, Rice and Partey as double DMs, Ødegaard and Havertz as advanced 8s, Martinelli and Saka on the wings, Jesus up front. Could introduce Zinchenko as a DM against weaker opposition, could drop Rice back to CB if needed, could switch back to a 4-3-3 against weaker opposition, etc.

Signing Rice and Havertz would further indicate how much we value versatility, which hints at greater tactical flexibility. That probably would be a good development because we became very predictable by the end of the season.
instead of copying pep as always. Why not come up with a formation that suits your team. Havertz is never a midfielder or as much of a midfielder as ban persie was

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
A decent amount unless I remembered wrong. He can finish with a header, he’s not going to win any headers if I make any sense.
Yeah I’m with you. So he can basically do what any pro footballer can do.

You’d think he’s prime Cristiano in the air with the way certain man have been describing him on here.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Yeah I’m with you. So he can basically do what any pro footballer can do.

You’d think he’s prime Cristiano in the air with the way certain man have been describing him on here.

To be fair to him, a lot of tall strikers are crap in the air including Henry, VP and more recently for us Auba.

It's something in Kai's Arsenal anyways but I would be surprised if that's the reason we are signing him. 200k salary implies he's starting somewhere or at least regularly but in numerous places. I would guess as left 8 or alternating with Jesus for the CL fixtures as a false 9.

Arteta and Edu's recent track record is why I am giving this a chance and piecing together the logic, but left to me I wouldn't go near him. I look forward to reading cope-mania should we actually sign him and it doesn't work out.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
he's shocking. I'm begging we can offload him in the summer.

He gets bullied off the ball due to his lack of agility, dribbling ability and center of gravity. It's why it makes him completely useless in tight areas as well as when defenders are on his back.

Would be insane to turn this down, I actually think this may weaken Arsenal.

Havertz simply isn't cut out for this league. If Arsenal want to gamble on him that's their problem.

Arsenio Venger

he's shocking. I'm begging we can offload him in the summer.

He gets bullied off the ball due to his lack of agility, dribbling ability and center of gravity. It's why it makes him completely useless in tight areas as well as when defenders are on his back.

Would be insane to turn this down, I actually think this may weaken Arsenal.

Havertz simply isn't cut out for this league. If Arsenal want to gamble on him that's their problem.
Are these like inner thoughts? Why are you italicizing?

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Would be so interesting to be able to hear the thought process and plans/strategy to utilize players we are linked to, from Edteta.

Pretty curious what exactly the vision is for Havertz in this team.

60M is a lot, but this looks like it might just be happening. If he comes, hopefully he turns his career around and hits the levels we all thought he would before his Chelsea move.

WiscoGooner8

He is a guy that while at Leverkusen I’d have given anything to get to Arsenal, and would always buy him on FIFA and turn him into the best player in the game. Now I see 60m for him and I cringe. I haven’t seen him much honestly it’s just what everyone else says about him and the fact that we are helping Chelsea out of their mess by paying big money for their deadwood even if there’s good potential.

Legend14

Established Member
Would be so interesting to be able to hear the thought process and plans/strategy to utilize players we are linked to, from Edteta.

Pretty curious what exactly the vision is for Havertz in this team.

60M is a lot, but this looks like it might just be happening. Hopefully he turns his career around and hits the levels we all thought he would before his Chelsea move.
We are in a good position to gamble given how competitive the league will be next season. Surprised City, United, Liverpool, and Newcastle didn’t think to do this. Or Sp**s since they may lose Kane. Edu and Arteta are outsmarting all of these clubs. Havertz is a hidden gem that only needs a little polishing.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
*Breaking news*

A 46 year old man has been detained by authorities on the beaches of Costa Rica.

Cause - Semi naked, fully drunk, chasing after endangered turtles and when capturing them screaming in their faces about Kai Harvertz's goal per game ratio and accusing said turtles of being in an Arteta sex cult.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
You keep harping on about his poor goal stats but it all depends on how we utilize him tactically to get the best out of him.

Havertz is a player who is better utilized operating from deeper positions. Chelsea played him further up the pitch with his back to goal which I personally feel isn't utilizing his strengths. It also hasn't helped that there is absolute upheaval at the club with a bloated squad and i'm sure there is quite alot of disharmony and disillusion amongst players there which has made alot of players look terrible.

Chelsea were in the top 5 lowest scorers in the league scoring only 38 goals in total last season which was just 7 goals above bottom lowest scorers Wolverhampton. Interestingly, Kai Havertz was their top scorer this season. Best of a bad bunch maybe? :lol:

View attachment 15918

View attachment 15919

We saw this season how acquiring the right player allows you to unlock other players tactically. Zinchenko as the highly technical inverted full back allowed Xhaka to move further up field which in turn enabled him to get his 'CAREER BEST' season totals so far with 7 goals and 7 assists. Why can't you see the potential of us doing something similar with Havertz?

View attachment 15920

Burrata

Player:Saka
Thats impossible to know since he has barely played for us, Baldspray.

i watched reims game, i follow ligue 1 a lot

very good half season, pretty mid in the second part, used to play in a 2 striker comps, a lot of transitions

he wont exist in our style of play.

he has interest from clubs like leipzig, milan, lille. and there is a reason.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
You keep harping on about his poor goal stats but it all depends on how we utilize him tactically to get the best out of him.

Havertz is a player who is better utilized operating from deeper positions. Chelsea played him further up the pitch with his back to goal which I personally feel isn't utilizing his strengths. It also hasn't helped that there is absolute upheaval at the club with a bloated squad and i'm sure there is quite alot of disharmony and disillusion amongst players there which has made alot of players look terrible.

Chelsea were in the top 5 lowest scorers in the league scoring only 38 goals in total last season which was just 7 goals above bottom lowest scorers Wolverhampton. Interestingly, Kai Havertz was their top scorer this season. Best of a bad bunch maybe? :lol:

View attachment 15918

View attachment 15919

We saw this season how acquiring the right player allows you to unlock other players tactically. Zinchenko as the highly technical inverted full back allowed Xhaka to move further up field which in turn enabled him to get his 'CAREER BEST' season totals so far with 7 goals and 7 assists. Why can't you see the potential of us doing something similar with Havertz?

View attachment 15920

His first two seasons Chelsea were good. And they had a manager who was top drawer. Chelsea has been truly poor for one year. They were champions of Europe his first year and qualified for CL his second year. Now people are rewriting history and pretending that Havertz was hurt by a club in turmoil. No, Chelsea been bad for one year; Havertz has been bad for 3.

And he was utilized by one if the best managers in the world from his own country and league. Arteta is tactical neophyte and garbage compared to Tuchel. Your post is a convenient rewrite of history.
Havertz was a giant reason their team was in turmoil as he played like cr. p and missed bug chance after big chance.

His worst season statistically was when he played for Chelsea’s European cup winning side that finished 3rd and won Europe, so it isn’t Chelsea dragging him down.

But i am not surprised you rewrite history for your fellow German who has been cr.p for 3 years and Chelsea been crap for 1 year. Arteta isn’t a better manager than Tuchel either and if for 2 seasons Tuchel can’t get you to perform and Potter can’t get you to perform maybe it’s on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom