• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baccy_man

Established Member
I thought he should have played last night he is much quicker at getting down the line and he is not too bad at cutting with the ball, I think he would have been a better fit than Tomi, Tomi was a bit unlucky with the sending off last night I didn't see anything that was really that bad to pick up two yellows.

Lonewolf

KT must have really said something to Arteta to get banished from the team.
You will never convince me that Tomi is a better LB than Tierney.
Got to agree 100%. KT in my opinion will never fit the inverted role we need but Tomi is nowhere near that either, both decent in defence but Tomi offers us nothing going forward.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Got to agree 100%. KT in my opinion will never fit the inverted role we need but Tomi is nowhere near that either, both decent in defence but Tomi offers us nothing going forward.
Yes but Tomi is solid enough defensively & quite importantly offers height.

You don't really want him or KT bombing forward if you have TP going into CM from RB.
We would be way too exposed at the back.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Horrible way to treat a player who has done absolutely nothing wrong.

I don't think it's to be taken as an insult to be honest. Might seem harsh but one of the Arsenal journos (think it was Watts) mentioned there's so many players in the first team squad that players have had to stand by and watch during certain team drills.

If those players are all on their way out the door there's no point them being around the squad at the minute. Tierney would obviously be back with the main squad if a move doesn't materialise.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Ruthless but I was okay with it when it was happening to players i didn't care much for so can't complain now.

I guess at least KT knows where he stands. Kind of crazy that in Arteta's first 12 months or so KT was a consistent top 2-3 performer for us

Still rate him highly as a player and character. Hopefully he gets a decent move.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Yet another player that Teta want to get rid of after extending his contract just 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom