• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I don't think it's to be taken as an insult to be honest. Might seem harsh but one of the Arsenal journos (think it was Watts) mentioned there's so many players in the first team squad that players have had to stand by and watch during certain team drills.

If those players are all on their way out the door there's no point them being around the squad at the minute. Tierney would obviously be back with the main squad if a move doesn't materialise.

Yeah it's probably a push from the club to get on with it tbh.

Still don’t think that kind of stuff is warranted though and even more deserving players of this I’d have cussed but I’m used to it now.

Hope it’s a baseless report but I am not familiar with Scottish news.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It doesn't make any sense keeping him even tho i don't want us to sell until we sign someone but at this point he wasting his time here the manager obviously moved on from Tierney he can't make matchday squad despite injures

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
So what? He can be a useful squad option. He is a better defender than that ugly crybaby Zinchenko.

Ahh. There’s the old timo we know and love. Have to say you gave the new persona a good run out. Test drive lasted longer than I thought it would. There’s hope for you yet.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

not a fan of this at all he was always a player you could count on.
He was never a player you could count on. He is injury-prone as hell ffs.

That's part of the reason to get rid. Tomiyasu is injury-prone enough.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We gonna sell him because he cant play the inverted role? not a fan of this at all he was always a player you could count on.
So he was playing a rb Tomiyasu as lb and next he will play a freaking cb n kiwior as lb instead of a natural lb. I always said this man has never worked in smaller club and learned how to use resources. Instead he throws players away and dump their value. Good luck getting anything but loan for a player not even training with first team

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Then we wonder why we get fvck all for players. Been Ruthless is one thing but been a cvnt is another level. We will get lowballed to fvck now!!

Yeah I'm sure clubs would be queuing up to buy him if he was training with the squad but still 4th choice.

LittleMo

I don’t see the point in treating him like this. He already wants to go, he wanted to go to Newcastle but we wouldn’t agree a deal. It’s not like he needs to be forced out.

I honestly think Arteta is a massive ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom