• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
that pale skin, you cant get enough of it. The idea of a skin cancer waiting to happen really put us in a mood.
For straight men it's more about the fact we get to legally reverse centuries of injustices in a way that for some weird reason white male devils can't endure the thought of.

Whenever I go to town on the misses I'm feeling like this

43c.jpg

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
For straight men it's more about the fact we get to legally reverse centuries of injustices in a way that for some weird reason white male devils can't endure the thought of.

Whenever I go to town on the misses I'm feeling like this

43c.jpg
ad some milk to your moca.
Science is on your side. When you mix genetics less risks of diseases.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't see any reason to bash the management over this. Tierney needs to play, and if he cannot get enough game time here, you facilitate a move.

No need to make a big thing out of this. We need to keep building our squad, and moving on players is a part of that.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I don't see any reason to bash the management over this. Tierney needs to play, and if he cannot get enough game time here, you facilitate a move.

No need to make a big thing out of this. We need to keep building our squad, and moving on players is a part of that.
we are talking serious stuff here, take that **** to General discussion.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
ad some milk to your moca.
Science is on your side. When you mix genetics less risks of diseases.
Exactly. Get a little squeamish when certain people start to fetishise and go all "your cappuccino babies will be so beautiful" but to be fair they right their kids are a bit on the ugly side.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Tierney, and both Gabriels for sure.
But I´m into bears, so I like big guys, For the regular gay dude, I´m sure the hottest guy would be Ben.

Bah, you’re not as edgy as you make out. Was really hoping you’d say Ramsdale or sth. There’d be feuds for days if you did

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Tierney was in the top 3 legs at Arsenal until Timber arrived, Timber knocked him out of top 3 but his ACL may drop him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom