• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bastun

Player:Saka
It’s really annoying because KT is better than Tomiyasu and Kiwior at LB, regardless what Mikel thinks. Having seen Tomi play vs Palace he wasn’t doing anything Kieran wouldn’t be able to do as the defensive fullback.
Its obvious Tierney is not an Arteta player. He does not fit in his plans and tactics. It is what it is. Is he better than Tommy and Kiwior is not that straightforward as you are saying.

Biggest annoyance for me, though, is that no matter what a player has meant to the team, the fans and even to Mikel; he will shut you out and ship you out without any hesitation. Does that really represent the core values they’re always touting about in the PR?
That's why we've sank in mediocrity during the years as well as our bad financial situation. Too many players lived off the club for too many years in the past. Enough with this bullshit. We must win the league and champions league eventually. No passengers.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

£20M I think is a fair fee for KT given his current wages.

If the buy option is indeed £13M and we have a loan fee of £5-7M I think that’s fair and I’d be happy with that. Along with getting his £4.8M a year off the books.

SupersoakerArsene

15 million buy option is nonsense. KT is worth atleast 35 million, if Teta wouldn't be so stubborn.
Just because KT can't invert, he must go?

I would love to keep KT. If Zinny doesn't work as LB and playing invert, you could switch up and let KT bomb the left flank with overlaps and crosses to king Kai, Jesus or Bumketiah.

You could alsof invert on the right side, if need. Play Timber (when fit again) or TP there when you play KT. KT is also known for his ability to play as a LCV in a 3 man defence (Scotland)....

Doesn't make sense at all. Must have slept with Teta's wife.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Arteta really is a lot like Guardiola. As soon as you don't fit his ideas anymore he has in his head, you're out and there's no way back.
He's ruthless, but I kinda like that about him. You want a manager who knows what he wants.
Yeah to do well in the modern game you need a a manager who is like this imho.

Arsène was great but not ruthless enough towards the end imho.

Fergie was more ruthless I can only remember him giving leeway to Cantona.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
15 million buy option is nonsense. KT is worth atleast 35 million, if Teta wouldn't be so stubborn.
Just because KT can't invert, he must go.
I agree 15m seems very low.
However if a top club are not interested no one is paying 30m+ for a 'traditional' left back with a history of injuries on sizeable wages.

KT is excellent at what he does, seems like a model pro & great lad.

However your value is set by what clubs are willing to pay & ur position on the pitch.

As I have said before while mid level clubs may splash the cash on a striker they will usually not on a full back.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ornstein and Romano don’t mention an option and specifically say no option.

Trusting them over some fairies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Heard from my respected source at colney that it went down like this:

MA: "Hey Kieran, hope you're holiday was good. With Timber and Zinny in the squad now, you're likely to see your gametime very limited this season. I'd be happy to keep you though, i rate your professionality and your grit. How do you feel about this?"

KT: "I'd rather explore options elsewhere where i'll be more regular, bossman"

MA: "Sure, no problem. Let's see what we can facilitate in the market. In the meantime, you'd be happy to be on the bench for our opening fixtures?"

KT: "I'd rather not, glorious haired bossman. With my injury record, i'd be happier to be excluded all together so i don't risk a potential move from this fantastic institution you have build up"

MA: "OK, i respect that. Some AM basement terrorists will call me sociopath for this, but no worries i'll take the heat"

KT: "Terrific bossman, this is why you are numero uno in my book".

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Heard from my respected source at colney that it went down like this:

MA: "Hey Kieran, hope you're holiday was good. With Timber and Zinny in the squad now, you're likely to see your gametime very limited this season. I'd be happy to keep you though, i rate your professionality and your grit. How do you feel about this?"

KT: "I'd rather explore options elsewhere where i'll be more regular, bossman"

MA: "Sure, no problem. Let's see what we can facilitate in the market. In the meantime, you'd be happy to be on the bench for our opening fixtures?"

KT: "I'd rather not, glorious haired bossman. With my injury record, i'd be happier to be excluded all together so i don't risk a potential move from this fantastic institution you have build up"

MA: "OK, i respect that. Some AM basement terrorists will call me sociopath for this, but no worries i'll take the heat"

KT: "Terrific bossman, this is why you are numero uno in my book".

You actually took the time to think about and write all this? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom