• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
PSG Are in contact with us since last week according to Guardian. Arteta want to keep Hector but we will have to sell few players to strength other areas.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Good chance we will end up selling for 35M. we have to sell one of Hector or Niles we need to make decision and quick 30-35M from Hector and millions from Sokratis Torreira loans will play vital part to get Partey and another midfielder

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The thing is with this one is that we would instantly use the funds elsewhere, leaving an unexperienced wingback and Cedric as our only too options. This would undoubtedly make the RB position a little weaker this season, especially as Bellerin has been steadily improving and starting to show more and more quality as he gets more sharp.

Saying that, if we are selling him to invest that money into our midfield position on players like Partey and Aouar, I am all for it. But this just feels weird to me, he is an Arsenal boy through and through and was even conducting the negotiations for the side during the covid break.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
People asking on twitter we should get 40-50M for Hector :lol: worst fanbase ever it's like they forget these guys finished us 8th last and if not for Mikel we could have finished below 10th.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Who is replacing him? AMN is already on the line of being a malcontent. Cedric is a wasteman.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The thing is with this one is that we would instantly use the funds elsewhere, leaving an unexperienced wingback and Cedric as our only too options. This would undoubtedly make the RB position a little weaker this season, especially as Bellerin has been steadily improving and starting to show more and more quality as he gets more sharp.

Saying that, if we are selling him to invest that money into our midfield position on players like Partey and Aouar, I am all for it. But this just feels weird to me, he is an Arsenal boy through and through and was even conducting the negotiations for the side during the covid break.

I reckon it makes more sense if we're sticking to 3ATB as it protects our full backs more.

AMN could slot in easily, even Saka I'd guess.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
All that is true, but it's been reported for a few months that he's open to a new challenge abroad. This could be a mutually beneficial transfer.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
People asking on twitter we should get 40-50M for Hector :lol: worst fanbase ever it's like they forget these guys finished us 8th last and if not for Mikel we could have finished below 10th.

Everything below 40m is a horrible deal. We are selling Iwobi(!) for £34m, but we are happy with 30m for Bellerin?

At least i would be happy, that he plays CL and will play for the big titles. But at least A-M knows, that he isn't good enough for us. If Maitland-Niles will be our Starter Right Back, i will not be surprised if we finish 8th again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom