• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,488

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Just remember him running Henry close for the golden boot that one year.

He's a pundit nowadays, on the right. :D

mestarien-liigan-asiantuntijat-petri-pasanen-mika-vayrynen-mikael-forssell-antti-niemi-ja-studioisanta-ile-uusivuori.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Looks like the Finnish version of Mad Men haha.

Heh,yeah, it's the Cmore team. Not my favourite for sure. Teemu Tainio is the best of those.

Then Petri Pasanen on the left, eventhough you want to punch his face every time he speaks.

TakeChillPill

Established Member

...2 brilliant goals from 1 little ****.
That three month purple patch, allowed us to get £24m for him. Was pretty average for most of his arsenal career.

Also I don't know why he's called a rat? He didn't want to renew his contract going in to his last year he actually said he'll happily see it out. So it was the club who decided to sell him to cash in. He didn't go on strike like cesc and didn't do a rvp.

He played against Liverpool despite be set to go to man city. True professional.

Arsenal fans are just daft and in some cases very hypocritical when it comes to nasri. Was never his greatest fan as a player, but as a man hold in higher esteem then many other players who left.

Vanfrothan

That three month purple patch, allowed us to get £24m for him. Was pretty average for most of his arsenal career.

Also I don't know why he's called a rat? He didn't want to renew his contract going in to his last year he actually said he'll happily see it out. So it was the club who decided to sell him to cash in. He didn't go on strike like cesc and didn't do a rvp.

He played against Liverpool despite be set to go to man city. True professional.

Arsenal fans are just daft and in some cases very hypocritical when it comes to nasri. Was never his greatest fan as a player, but as a man hold in higher esteem then many other players who left.

Agree with all of this.

He didn't got to United or Chelsea or Tottenham, so I don't understand all the I'll feeling towards him.

He was class in that Liverpool game as well. Still gave his all even though he was clearly on his way.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

He was world class. Purple patch? WTF are you on about?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Here's two players we can all agree were world class...

...2004/2005, probably the last season Arsenal had a complete squad...had some top teams since, but all them seemed to just be missing something compared to this one and the ones previous.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric

I think it is very harsh to describe Nasri as average for most of his Arsenal-career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom