• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,497

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

"We've got our Arsenal back!"

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Good to see its on BT, I dont have to find a stream. I expect a comfortable win 3-0 assuming Martinez plays, 3-1 if Leno plays!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I feel Luiz is better in physical battles with strikers as is Holding so it probably suits us more than rocking up against an expansive, open team with our lack of options.

They’re not the quickest team but they’re just really awkward to play against.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully for a winning start I'm expecting 343 and i can't believe I'm saying this but elneny will start this :lol: hopefully xhaka don't return from international duty injured or tested positive because we'll be f**ked. Edu Arteta need to sort the midfield quick.

Martinez
Saliba Luiz Tierney
Niles Elneny Xhaka Saka
Pepe Laca Auba

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Looks like Willian is in full training now. I think he’ll start vs Fulham, can’t wait to see him light it up for Arsenal and watch the loser bum squad usual suspects cry about it.

As is Luiz, he’ll be one of our most important players this season. Bookmark this post.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
If Martinez starts this is it safe to assume he's our new no.1? Huge decision for Arteta. Does anyone know what systems we used in our behind closed doors friendlies? I think the main basis for those games was tactical training. Could we see a return of the 4-2-3-1?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If Martinez starts this is it safe to assume he's our new no.1? Huge decision for Arteta. Does anyone know what systems we used in our behind closed doors friendlies? I think the main basis for those games was tactical training. Could we see a return of the 4-2-3-1?
I think it will be 5atb for this one chief. We played that successfully against Liverpool in the community shield. We haven't yet fixed our midfield which is probably the reason we do this. Also, its probably a better way to ease in new CB signings.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Martinez
Bellerin
Luiz
Salabia
Tierney
Xhaka
Ceballos?
Özil
Pepe
Auba
Willian

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Looks like Willian is in full training now. I think he’ll start vs Fulham, can’t wait to see him light it up for Arsenal and watch the loser bum squad usual suspects cry about it.

As is Luiz, he’ll be one of our most important players this season. Bookmark this post.

Wait, I thought bum squad supported William.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
These days I use a VPN to watch it on the Canadian DAZN. But I have to buy one month passes on Ebay for £4.

You get every single game and CL/EL iirc. @Gooner416 lucky ****er.

Oh ok, I have a VPN, I'll bare that in mind. I dont have Sky because I hate Murdoch and I'm stubborn :) I only have BT because they are the only ones who do fibre direct to the house.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Good to see Alexis is still a gunner at heart. I knew he wouldn't be happy playing for the rags

It’s a sad tale. Hopefully he finds a way to make that $500,000 a week bring him happiness. Looks like he did more damage to Man United than he could’ve done with us on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom