• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,242
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Also when a *everythings settled and he's going to move for exactly that amount* rumor comes out without any indication beforehand its usually bullshit. Thats not how transfers work anymore, especially if you have other seriously interested suitors.

Didn't we have that with Gabriel as well, where *everything was settled* and he was going to move to Napoli?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Posters that follow every twitter ITK & any piece of gossip that surfaces? Nah not gullible at all

Its a transfer news thread where transfer news will be posted. ESPN is a fairly reputable Sports outlet, its worth posting. I don't think anyone on this part of the forum posts ITK's except the Bell because they know its BS from the others/

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Wonder if Aouar actually wants to come here or is he holding out for the Reals, Bayern’s of the world to make their offers?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wonder if Aouar actually wants to come here or is he holding out for the Reals, Bayern’s of the world to make their offers?
Depends every players dream play for clubs like Real Madrid Barca Bayern. but i don't think either of these teams interested

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
2.jpg

Z needed a blue tick man

What's the highest possible position you think we could finish on if we got the two and Partey too? I know I am wishlisting but still, a guy can fantasize;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom