• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2008-09 Arsenal kit

Kraig

Established Member
my arsenal kit is currently at my dads work after he picked it up from the post office. will post some picks up later of walcott 14 and fabregas 4 (although the cesc one will be a womens shirt as its for my missus)

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
I was saving time to see what the away kit looked like and its well worth it, and i absolutley love it!!

Had "49 Unbeaten" on my Homekit to commemorate the achiement back in 04, and might have a nostalgic one this time (Anfield '89 or Thomas 91)... but i think its the Away kit > Home kit this time. Not had an away since the 95/96 one lol.

banduan

Established Member
11vanpersie said:
Away kti picture RvP, Ade and Kolo all wearing Adidas boots
bet there pleased with the free advertising
lol

That's cus Nike boots are comfortable but not that great

banduan

Established Member
Ura Jerkoff. Yup, we should sign him.

edit: stupid IE3 sending me to a different page.

Uhh....

We'll get long sleeves as well. This is my contribution to this important thread.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Uni loans couldn't come soon enough.
Need to get that away kit.

Alfonso

Established Member
Has the away kit come out yet? At my local stores all ive seen is the home one, a lot of them with Walcott 32 on the back!

James

Established Member
Alfonso said:
Has the away kit come out yet? At my local stores all ive seen is the home one, a lot of them with Walcott 32 on the back!
Heard about Lillywhites selling them :lol:

Away shirt comes out 1st August

tam1886

Established Member
There was a few pages about the home kit in this months magazine. It does look much better in proper print, although I'm still not completely taken by it. They are doing a couple of pages about the away kit in next months issue as well.

Alfonso

Established Member
Cheers James.

Tam, I wasnt really feeling the new Arsenal home kit when I saw it up close and personal the other day. I dont know, there is something missing about it. Its like a poor mans home shirt from a few years back. I dont really think you can get better than the home kit of the last two seasons, which was pretty much perfect in my view.

The away one looks better imo and I will purchase it when it comes out. So after the Adebayor fiasco it looks like Walcott is going to be the second fastest selling name on the back of shirts after Cesc, lol. It felt like yesterday you could choose names from a vast array of stars at Arsenal.

Tony Montana

Established Member
I don't like the home kit at all. I liked last season's one. THAT was Arsenal.

The away kit is decent but it shouldn't have the stripe, or as one poster suggested, it should be yellow instead of red.

As usual, I won't be buying an Arsenal kit.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
May get my home shirt printed with nasri.Not usually my thing,but i might just celebrate the one decent bit of pre season news we can cling to.

Clarkey

On the Walcott 32 note it was (well is) quite comical. I work at my local Sports Direct (I know, I should get a real job). Pre-launch they announced that they were sending out preprinted shirts with Fabregas and Walcott adorned. Then of course Walcott changed his number, after they already got the 32 shirts printed to be sent out. Then being the cheapskates they are, decided to sell the preprinted 32 shirts hoping people wouldn't notice (I forget their exact quote in the email begging us to plead ignorance to him changing number). At our store we didn't get any pre-printed ones mind.

tam1886

Established Member
What a joke. That's Mike Ashley's firm isn't it? No wonder they didn't want to change it, he needs all the money he can get with Newcastle in the state they're in!

RC8

Established Member
Got the away kit as a present yesterday. It's brilliant! Literally and metaphorically ;)

I can't wait to see the players wearing it on the field.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom