• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2008-09 Arsenal kit

atmosphere

I thought all first and second kits were supposed to be for 2 seasons?

Hence why last year's second kit is this year's third, and not retired completely...

James

Established Member
Wouldn't surprise me if the away becomes our third and we are treated with a nice blue away kit :roll:

True Gooner

Established Member
They really shouldn't change the current away kit, its the first time I actually like the away kit more than the home kit.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
So I am the only one who is liking the new home kit more than the away kit?

Come to think of it, I have never liked any of our away kit more than the home kit in previous season. Our home kit always outshine the away in my point of view

atmosphere

Generally I prefer the home kits, but this year's one is terrible.

People have compared it to that first Nike one we had where only the top halves of the sleeves were white but I actually liked that one. This one is just horrible.

The away kit is the best since this one:

9799a220907front_small.jpg

IMO.

raidersoftheark

Established Member
Horrendous home kit, magnificent away kit.

Seriously, why did we mess with last year's home kit? Minus the gold stripes, it was a perfect shirt.

kamikaze80

Established Member
RC8 said:
Is everyone now convinced that I managed to get my hands on one of them?! I deserve it, after all I designed it last year!

Edit #2:

Here's the picture of the kit I asked for last year. I took a concept kit and changed it's colours and some details to make it look like this:

proposalawaykitte4.jpg

I actually did that May of 2007, and then went on to photoshop some other concepts to make them look like that. I'm a happy man.
i remember when you came out with that, i absolutely loved it. you had a cool home kit, too. respectful of tradition but with some nice modern updates. you obviously have good taste!

koivu

Absolutely love the away kit, just not sure whose name to put on the back. Best kit since 03/04, the one in my avatar.

JazzG

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=224235.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=224235.0</a>

According to the scousers we shouldn't wear it at Anfield out of respect for the Hillsborough disaster, trust those ****ing idiots to bring a tragedy which has nothing to do with this into a discussion about our kits. I have nothing but sympathy with them for what happened but it has nothing to do with our kit for crying out loud.

James

Established Member
JazzG said:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=224235.0

According to the scousers we shouldn't wear it at Anfield out of respect for the Hillsborough disaster, trust those f****g idiots to bring a tragedy which has nothing to do with this into a discussion about our kits. I have nothing but sympathy with them for what happened but it has nothing to do with our kit for crying out loud.
They are so far up their own ass it's unbelievable.

Kain

Established Member
To be fair to them the majority on that thread talk sense, though obviously when the games fixture happens it will re-emerge and all the people who want to make a deal out of it will do so and make sure their voices are heard, Arsenal & Liverpool games are usualy great occasions so i hope nothing spoils the games this comming season including this.

(lets face it we would all love to see a Scouse V Gooner romp for the PL title like in years gone by but media talk and common sense wont let such notions be heard)

...+ have you seen their away kit? :shock:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
JazzG said:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=224235.0

According to the scousers we shouldn't wear it at Anfield out of respect for the Hillsborough disaster, trust those f****g idiots to bring a tragedy which has nothing to do with this into a discussion about our kits. I have nothing but sympathy with them for what happened but it has nothing to do with our kit for crying out loud.
WTF?

That has got TOTALLY nothing to do we our kits. Fags

atmosphere

On a kinda related tip, if you've got Sky with ESPN Classic, the whole of the 89 match at Anfield is on as part of the Managers - George Graham week next week.

Thursday 24th @ 11:30pm.

I love Sky Plus.

AliBabaBrewer

Having just come back from holiday and seen several grown men walk around with our new home kit, I can safely say I hate the bloody thing.

I looks so crap in comparison to our old one and feels cheap in a way, that a great design has changed to a crap one for the sake of cash.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom