• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

49 Unbeaten - Maybe next year Chavski

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Honestly I did not want Man U to win . Was hoping for a draw . I don't think beating Chelsea is a big feat. They are already on the spiral . It will not surprise me if quite a few teams draw or even beat the them . Especially if they go in the lead against them . Saw that against Everton , Charlton . You think we do not have a plan B? Where is Chelsea's? Keep playing long balls to Drogba and have lampard and Cole shoot from distance and hope for a deflection. Shut down Makalele and what happens ?

Wenger14

Established Member
invisibleman18 said:
i think the world has gone mad. didnt think id ever see the day when i would punch the air and cheer at the final whistle of a man utd victory. i think ive let myself take this all too seriously.

Trust me, you were not alone on that. I never thought I would be screaming each time the ball got close to MU's goal, and the relief every time Ferdinand cleared not to mention cheering Ronaldo when on the ball! The world has gone crazy.

IBL

Established Member
Supporting ManUre for 94 mins last night made me feel incredibly dirty, had to take a long cold shower after the match :D

If the recent spats had been between Rednose and Wenger would the media have been claiming that Wenger had won the war of words? Since Moronwhore lashed out at Wenger and Arsenes brilliant reply of "if you give stupid people success they will become even more stupid" ***** has lost two matches against struggling teams. Arsenal won their two matches albeit two fairly straightforward home matches but still wins nonetheless.

Shut up Morinho
Shut up Morinho
Shut up Morinho

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Makelele needs to eat himself a big lump of humble pie...

I don't why these players or managers come out and say these things when they're chasing a record cos it only serves to wind the other teams up who they're playing against.

I was annoyed when Wenger come out and said we'd go unbeaten, I just didn't think it needed to be said in public.

No team is unbeatable, oooooops, sorry apart from our one two seasons ago, silly me :D

chandraraj

no, you are not silly! it was an amazing achievement and unbelievable. we can appreciate even more when chelski lose to manure. how on earth arsenal did it? it's beyond my imagination.

Army of Me

Established Member
goonerwarsh said:
I don't why these players or managers come out and say these things when they're chasing a record cos it only serves to wind the other teams up who they're playing against.

I was annoyed when Wenger come out and said we'd go unbeaten, I just didn't think it needed to be said in public.
i feel it puts more pressure on the team to succeed, if jose told his players he wants to go the season unbeaten then they're instantly under pressure, wenger never actually said he expected it, more it was possible, and it was possible, i think it was during a season we lost only 1 game but he never actually said "we will go unbeaten" which is the mistake ukelele made.

Feis-al

chandraraj said:
no, you are not silly! it was an amazing achievement and unbelievable. we can appreciate even more when chelski lose to manure. how on earth arsenal did it? it's beyond my imagination.

May be I can help out on that mystery, You need three superstars as Makelele put it. The ***** told you how they have 25 and he thought they are all demi-gods *****. We play Wigan next if Am not mistaken and I hope the Internations don't do us while they play Castle. I just hope they are really f**ked after that.

Wenger14

Established Member
The away game to Wigan has me a bit worried, we haven't done well after the last two international breaks and one of them was WBA. Surely we can't afford another loss this early?

mood

Let's hope Man United ending Chelsea's unbeaten run has similar effects to what happened to us.

gun4glory

Excuse me... Cech and Makelelelele.... Better than the Arsenal of 2003/2004... Excuse me... What?! What?!
Oh nothing?!?... yeah i thought so you ****ing filthy Russian bastards...
HAHA...
Oh Shut up!!

Long Live the Mighty Gunners... Long Live the 49...

informed1

OK firstly I went mental, actually hugged my manc cousin and did a dance, it was like the bloody twilight zone.

One thing about this loss is that I wont get too excited about what happens next.

A. Its the international break and its a diversion for the players when they get back you can never really tell what will happen. They may come back even more determined. ***** does not like to lose it damages his self esteem, he really cant lose gracefully so it really depends on how he reacts to this loss

B. We are not really back to our solid self and God only knows we are unlucky with Internationals and injury

C. Wigan are on a bloody good run and will put up a hell of a fight.

D. Chelsea players look like cavemen....do you think its the blood tinkering that causes it :?

E. I just went off track...sorry

F. When we lost our record we felt cheated. The players felt it, the manager, fans even non fans (bar united girlies) felt we were robbed and the players took some time to recover from that, Chelsea players will say they played well and things didn't go their way. With that mental consolation the damage to confidence might be limited....lets hope its not

informed1

gun4glory said:
Excuse me... Cech and Makelelelele.... Better than the Arsenal of 2003/2004... Excuse me... What?! What?!
Oh nothing?!?... yeah i thought so you f****g filthy Russian bastards...
HAHA...
Oh Shut up!!

Long Live the Mighty Gunners... Long Live the 49...

:shock: love the insane conversation you had with yourself. :lol:

memyself

I also find it strange that managers sometime say things publicy that could add on extra pressure to their players. Though, with Wenger, he always more subtle in his suggestions. In fact, he is subtle whenever he speaks, about the mighty Arse or any other team. He didn't flat out say that Arsenal were going to go through a season unbeaten, more suggested that it was possible. It was the tabloids that latched onto that and made it a statement of fact. The real difference between Mouronic and Wenger is that Jose says things with so much zeal and arrogance that it can't fail to wind up opposing teams and fans alike, therefore pushing opposing teams to knock Chelski of their perch. Like I wrote earlier, that is the first and last time I supported Manure and it was a seedy experience, but the need in me to see that ****ting team lose was so overpowering, I had no choice. What disturbs me slightly is the fact that I'm aware of lost perspective. I shouldn't give a flying ****nut about how other teams do, but more completely concetrate on the greatest team on earth, the mighty Gunners. Anyway, it still felt good, so **** it. Here's to hopefully more losses to Chelski, but more importantly, more wins from the Arse.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom