• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Honestly who cares?

He hasn’t been a regular starter for ages now and we’ve known that this is happening for months.

Like him as a player and for what he’s achieved in the shirt but can’t wait for him to leave just so people will stop moaning about him.

+1

Gunner140

Shame that Ramsey will leave, but the fact is that he was never that consistent to be offered a pay check he will get at Juve (the bigger amount or smaller amount). Hope he plays great for Juve, but at the same time think that it was a good move to not give him all that money.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Rambo thread I saw got locked but he sure landed on his feet

Last edited:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Ramsey a legend...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Suppose there's a case to be made for him after the cup final winners (although irks me that the importance of the comeback goals in the first final are always overlooked as is Girouds contribution in both) but he in the chasing packs just behind the legends for me.

Malky

Established Member
Ramsey a legend...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Idiots will be demanding a statue is built outside the stadium for him next.
Not sure what he did to earn 'legend' status here? Scored in an FA Cup final and turned down United as a teen to come here? In his time here he's been one of the most inconsistent, frustrating players, and that's before his injuries come into it.

blaze_of_glory

Being top-scoring midfielder, winning three FA Cups and scoring the winner in two of them isn't enough to be a legend?

One cup-winning goal in extra time is enough to create a legend on its own.

Legends are whatever and however enough people decide to remember. It's all stories, everything about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom