• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Abou Diaby

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 13,978
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBob

It's all good I figured it out, nice goal by the lad hopefuly he can produce the goods for Arsenal for now and in the future only read good stuff about the guy though.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
one question about that goal though.. if he is 6'2", why in the HELL wasnt he IN the box trying to head that?? that said, nice friggin shot

IBL

Established Member
I'm out for the evening and all hell breaks lose on the Arsenal transfer front ;)

Look forward to this guy joining our set of young promising midfielders, hope he adjusts quickly and shows us something this season.

A

Anonymous

no he has a position to play and im sure that aint everywhere

brianfrance

Established Member
USArsenal said:
one question about that goal though.. if he is 6'2", why in the HELL wasnt he IN the box trying to head that?? that said, nice friggin shot

Maybe because he's a dm and his job is to stop opponent' attack ? It was a free kick, and then if the ball had been lost I can assure you the counter attack would have been lightening fast especially with utaka around, diaby would have been essential to stop that as soon as possible! Auxerre central defense was AWFUL at the beginning of the season, and Santini certainly asked diaby to be focused to his defensive job.

kaz

we should thank for SWP choose cheslki.....so the players now know the which club should their choose for

qs

Established Member
players obviously see that we have a great team and a great manager but we're just missing a little something. They obviously hope to be that something, and TBH I hope Diaby is that something we need in midfield.

Arsenal_FAN1983

This guy looks very promising and he looks like a player that can frighten a few midfields, no one is going to dare try barging him because they will know they will be crushed should they try! :lol: :lol:

Now all that is left is for Rosicky to come in the side! :D

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
anyone has seen him playing in a full game? how good is he? i hope he won't be the next vieira. i want him to be better than our former captain!

welcome diaby!

stiiphunn

Established Member
I think that Diaby is the perfect signing for Arsenal.
He's just as powerful as Vieira, and might be a little bit more technical. He used to play on the left wing so it helped him develop into a more complete player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom