• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrien Rabiot

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Imagine paying 35m for the bum Juve got for free a year ago and want to get rid now.

Imagine paying Juve 10m for a bum who won a world cup and then got used as a wing back after signing from Monaco. Oh.

If possible, I'd rather loan Rabiot to be honest. I wouldn't pay 35m either.

I'll tell you for free though that Rabiot is a level up from every midfielder we have at the club.

truth_hurts

He was an established starter for PSG for around 4 seasons and a key cog in their team. That was in his very early twenties.

I wouldn't be shocked if he's starting at Juve next year. Matuidi and Pjanic aren't exactly young.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
I'm not one to get blinded by a big name, but Rabiot is young and has undoubted quality. Him and Verratti were the best CM pairing in Europe at one point imo.

He does have question Mark's over his attitude though.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Imagine paying Juve 10m for a bum who won a world cup and then got used as a wing back after signing from Monaco. Oh.

I'll tell you for free though that Rabiot is a level up from every midfielder we have at the club.
Can't believe we're linked with the next Henry.
Raul has done it again hasn't he?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Saw a story saying Rabiot and Pogba swap deal, that's a brilliant deal and a upgrade for utd.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I'm not one to get blinded by a big name, but Rabiot is young and has undoubted quality. Him and Verratti were the best CM pairing in Europe at one point imo.

Rabiot and Verratti were never the best CM pairing in Europe...... PSG fans were happy to see Rabiot gone cause he has always been the weakest link of the squad. The PSG board were invested heavily in seeing Rabiot be a success but his actual performance has never justified the hype for him.

Rabiot is just a Balotelli, someone who has always been in the tier of being quite talented rather than super talented, yet has always been treated as the latter. He has blatant shortcomings in his game and he is just slow, slow, slow in everything he does. Slow to pass, slow in decision making, slow in running...... yet for some reason people seem to think Rabiot is some world class super talent.

And Rabiot is 25 years old, he is approaching the stage where you can no longer call him young.

truth_hurts

Best in Europe is a big call, but they were definitely in the reckoning. Rabiot was being selected over Pogba for France for a while.

Rabiot is class and definitely good enough to play for Juve. If he goes to Everton or United, their midfields are both a lot better than ours and our fans will probably smile about it.

Jakarta

That’s the reality...can’t believe the people turning up their noses at him.

The same lot of people who don’t rate Coutinho, Ziyech etc :rolleyes:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Rabiot is a nutcase. Despite any talent he has, he simply doesn’t make the most of it.

A club like Arsenal where signings and budgets are limited, these are risks you don’t take.

Even Coutinho, will need 70M for a 28 year old who has had one good season in his career.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The league is not built for players like Rabiot, Jorginho and Xhaka.

I suppose he might be an upgrade on Xhaka seeing that he doesn't make errors leading to goals.

But his attitude is questionable

truth_hurts

I suppose he might be an upgrade on Xhaka seeing that he doesn't make errors leading to goals.

Rabiot is nothing like Jorginho and Jorginho is nothing like Xhaka.

Rabiot isn't slow on the ball and doesn't need lots of touches.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Rabiot is nothing like Jorginho and Jorginho is nothing like Xhaka.

Rabiot isn't slow on the ball and doesn't need lots of touches.
He's slow on the ball the few times I've watched him. Granted I haven't watched him a lot, but still a dozen times is a enough to form an opinion

Shalmaneser V

Jorginho was looking alright last season. Or is it still this season?

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Jorginho was looking alright last season. Or is it still this season?
He looked good last season in the first few games until he was exposed by Sp**s.

He didn't start much this season until the game against us at the Emirates when he came in at half time.

He's looked alright in patches. But for the most part he's been average

truth_hurts

He's slow on the ball the few times I've watched him. Granted I haven't watched him a lot, but still a dozen times is a enough to form an opinion

Typical draw for a YouTube compilation to show player X at his absolute best. He is able to boss midfields in a way that Xhaka and Jorginho can.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Can he remain consistent? I've always liked Rabiot but he's been washed for the last couple of seasons. Bit similar to Leno before he came here. Bit of an gamble IMO.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom