• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrien Rabiot

Unless Arteta really wants him, signing Rabiot now would just show the whole world how incompetent our board is. If we knew we wanted him we should have promised him a starting berth last summer and better wages before he went to Juve.

All the same, as most have said, Rabiot is a level above everything we've got and should be very good at the 8 especially with Partey alongside.

Impact

Established Member
I don't see it with Rabiot. He's had a meandering career where, for whatever reason, he continues to fail upwards. Did little of note at PSG and it's the same story at Juventus. At 25, you need to be showing more than the odd spurt of talent. Big transfer fee and wages makes this a no for me.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I don't see it with Rabiot. He's had a meandering career where, for whatever reason, he continues to fail upwards. Did little of note at PSG and it's the same story at Juventus. At 25, you need to be showing more than the odd spurt of talent. Big transfer fee and wages makes this a no for me.

He was starting for France ahead of Pogba and was holding down a starting berth at possibly the worlds richest club. He left to try his luck elsewhere and it hasn't worked out.
Also, he's a bit of a k**b but his talent is undeniable.

Corbulo

Adrien Rabiot-Provost is better than some of our current options. The kind of player who would start for a team challenging for a place in the plain-looking Europa League. His feelings of desire for her mother are holding him back though. She appreciates the brainless wonder of her boy's andouillette.

Rabiot is hip, urban, sophisticated and stylish. The opposite of a coal miner like Lucas Torreira who sleeps in tight huddles and is always digging up the ground with his veiny short arms. Props to our black-lunged Uruguayan.

I followed Rabiot's displays in Serie A. He has the same laid back style of someone like Michel Platini but doesn't have the footballing talent to pull it off. He’s ranged from poor to decent especially in the final third where his brain freezes. Haven’t seen any extraordinary games from him.
He's better than Xhaka at navigating tight spaces and bringing the ball forward but he would come in with a lot of baggage. He wasn't talking to the media before PSG started to take some of his money.

Juve's management is doing everything to keep his dominatrix under control. Arteta will have to seduce her and eventually become Rabiot's stepfather.

truth_hurts

^^^ One of the strangest posts I've ever saw on this forum, but enjoyed it. So the key to unlocking Rabiot's potential is for Arteta to sleep with his mother? Could Raul not do the job?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Adrien Rabiot-Provost is better than some of our current options. The kind of player who would start for a team challenging for a place in the plain-looking Europa League. His feelings of desire for her mother are holding him back though. She appreciates the brainless wonder of her boy's andouillette.

Rabiot is hip, urban, sophisticated and stylish. The opposite of a coal miner like Lucas Torreira who sleeps in tight huddles and is always digging up the ground with his veiny short arms. Props to our black-lunged Uruguayan.

I followed Rabiot's displays in Serie A. He has the same laid back style of someone like Michel Platini but doesn't have the footballing talent to pull it off. He’s ranged from poor to decent especially in the final third where his brain freezes. Haven’t seen any extraordinary games from him.
He's better than Xhaka at navigating tight spaces and bringing the ball forward but he would come in with a lot of baggage. He wasn't talking to the media before PSG started to take some of his money.

Juve's management is doing everything to keep his dominatrix under control. Arteta will have to seduce her and eventually become Rabiot's stepfather.

You ever had andouillette? It's utter boke.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Listen mate - if only you had arrived here before the AM season awards, you'd have cleaned up :lol:

Impact

Established Member
He was starting for France ahead of Pogba and was holding down a starting berth at possibly the worlds richest club. He left to try his luck elsewhere and it hasn't worked out.
Also, he's a bit of a k**b but his talent is undeniable.

Is it? He was never ahead of Pogba on merit. His position at PSG was part of a trio with Verratti and Motta and he was by far the worst of the three. PSG were prioritising other areas (see Mbappé and Neymar signings) while trying to navigate FFP hence his starting berth. They've not missed a beat since he left.

truth_hurts

Is it? He was never ahead of Pogba on merit. His position at PSG was part of a trio with Verratti and Motta and he was by far the worst of the three. PSG were prioritising other areas (see Mbappé and Neymar signings) while trying to navigate FFP hence his starting berth. They've not missed a beat since he left.

Suarez was the weakest out of MSN (arguable). Why not just give Rabiot credit for being part of a well functioning midfield?

Rabiot forced his way in at a time the likes of Matuidi and Cabaye were at PSG.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Suarez was the weakest out of MSN (arguable). Why not just give Rabiot credit for being part of a well functioning midfield?

Rabiot forced his way in at a time the likes of Matuidi and Cabaye were at PSG.

Giroud was a starter for France while Lacazette was liked 5th choice at best....... does that mean Giroud is a much better striker than Lacazette?

International football is a different beast from club football, we have no reason to give a damn about how Rabiot performs for France. What we should care about is how he performs for club, and his record doesn't make him look like an upgrade from Guendouzi/Torreira.

truth_hurts

Giroud was a starter for France while Lacazette was liked 5th choice at best....... does that mean Giroud is a much better striker than Lacazette?

International football is a different beast from club football, we have no reason to give a damn about how Rabiot performs for France. What we should care about is how he performs for club, and his record doesn't make him look like an upgrade from Guendouzi/Torreira.

What a strange take on what was posted. He was in the France team in merit is my point.

If people want to tell themselves that Rabiot isn't more proven and shown more than all of our cms combined, then continue if it makes you feel happy.

Torreria has had 1 good season in italy, no credentials in the champions league. Guendouzi comparison is just dumb.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Avoid this guy like the plague. Like Icardi he has shocking baggage the only difference he isn't shagging his agent, unless he comes from the same DNA pool as Neymar and likes to keep it in the family.

truth_hurts

Avoid this guy like the plague. Like Icardi he has shocking baggage the only difference he isn't shagging his agent, unless he comes from the same DNA pool as Neymar and likes to keep it in the family.

Agreed that his character is very questionable.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Unless Arteta really wants him, signing Rabiot now would just show the whole world how incompetent our board is. If we knew we wanted him we should have promised him a starting berth last summer and better wages before he went to Juve.

All the same, as most have said, Rabiot is a level above everything we've got and should be very good at the 8 especially with Partey alongside.

Like he'd ever choose us over Juve.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
What a strange take on what was posted. He was in the France team in merit is my point.

If people want to tell themselves that Rabiot isn't more proven and shown more than all of our cms combined, then continue if it makes you feel happy.

Torreria has had 1 good season in italy, no credentials in the champions league. Guendouzi comparison is just dumb.

Imagine sitting 9th in the league, getting knocked out the EL by Olympiacos and thinking an established France international is beneath us. Some of our fans need a reality check. We're not the club we were 15 years ago.

Rabiot is levels above what we currently have at CM.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Guarantee he goes to Everton. They have a habit of bringing in washed midfielders for some reason. Their recruitment is shockingly inconsistent.

Shame Gbamin's been injured so much for them.

Did Gbamin even get to play in the PL at all this season? I heard very good things about him when he was at Mainz (maybe from @Toby Andrl `?) but can for the life of me remember if i ever got to see him in the PL before he got injured

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom