• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Or erm more views. The audience want to watch the likes of Claude, Troopz, Mo and Lee Judges. Jerry from Neasden and Tom from Esgeway might both have a great perspectives on the game, but people wont necessarily click. So what if AFTV is making money? Well done Robbie and everybody who has a job courtesy of AFTV.

I only watch the all gunz blazing podcast and the Kevin Campbell show, but no doubt they have plenty of good content outside of hyper up fans after a game.
Most arsenal fans I know don't watch the channel.

It's rival fans that watch it mostly. I don't watch it.

Robbie is giving everyone else a negative image about Arsenal.

He's making money off our misery by stoking the fire.

I've never watched it, neither do I intend to

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Most arsenal fans I know don't watch the channel.

It's rival fans that watch it mostly. I don't watch it.

Robbie is giving everyone else a negative image about Arsenal.

He's making money off our misery by stoking the fire.

I've never watched it, neither do I intend to

Robbie and AFTV have no control over what happens on the pitch. Our misery is the fault of the board, staff and players.

Good luck to Eobbie in 2020 and beyond

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

what's a football fan?

is it someone who just enjoys watching football for the aesthetics regardless of who wins? f*ck that

if Arsenal aren't involved I'll only watch because of the possible impact on us, and usually I'm watching in an extremely negative way, wanting one side to lose more than one side to win

I don't appreciate good football from other clubs, at best I am indifferent to it, I just want to see us play well - or play badly but still win

I'm sorry, what the **** are you talking about ?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Just came to thread the post something similar. This is HIS business. It's not an official club supporters channel. He's has no obligations to have any type of fan/supporter on it. He wants views and as much interest to make as much money as he can. Why do people think he needs to give other fans a chance? It's not that he doesn't anyway. And then you get some group of bellends screaming at him telling him his channel doesn't represent Arsenal fans and advising him how to run his business... Did he ever say it did? And if they think they could do better, go for it. Set up a rival channel and mop up all those fans who want AFTV 'out'. They can have nice, positive and balanced views from different fans every week. I'm sure they'd have millions of subscribers in no time. Or maybe not.

I don’t necessarily disagree with anything you’ve said, however...

Robbie dines out on this whole “it’s for the fans to have their say”, and other than the occasional random fan it’s the same channel regulars. The regulars who get views.

Realistically, AFTV has done well enough to interview new fans every week without it having a significant financial impact. But Robbie knows what brings the views in, and what brings the money in.

His little debate on TalkSheight with Simon Jordan was interesting. The Arsenal fan in me wanted Robbie to give him what for, but Simon ran intellectual circles around him. All Robbie could say was “we’re looked down upon..” **** off are you. AFTV is a juggernaut now. That whole underdog gimmick isn’t washing anymore.

Because of AFTV, us proper Arsenal fans (I say us because 90% of this forum are what I consider proper Gooners- regardless of where you’re from) are being viewed in a similar light to those AFTV clowns.

**** AFTV, it always pops up on my TL but I never go out my way to watch it. It’s just ammunition for rival supporters.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Robbie and AFTV have no control over what happens on the pitch. Our misery is the fault of the board, staff and players.

Good luck to Eobbie in 2020 and beyond
You are right. But They've made things worse by their sensationalist bullshit.

I really can't blame them. AFTV is like a mold. It is the Board that have made this current environment for them to thrive in. But they are a mold nonetheless

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

1. 3 FA Cups
2. 3 Community Shields (I love these wins)
3. Finished ahead of Sp**s more times than they did us, despite it being their best premier league era decade and our worst
4. The likes of Fabregas, Van Persie, Sanchez, Cazorla, Özil, Aubameyang, Wilshere, Ramsey, Kos, Sagna...and of course brief Invincible era comebacks from Sol, Jens and The King played this decade
5. Our most famous manager left...the Burnley game at the Emirates, will always be one of the best I have been too...we will always miss him too

This decade had its moments.

Sydney-Gooner

1. 3 FA Cups
2. 3 Community Shields (I love these wins)
3. Finished ahead of Sp**s more times than they did us, despite it being their best premier league era decade and our worst
4. The likes of Fabregas, Van Persie, Sanchez, Cazorla, Özil, Aubameyang, Wilshere, Ramsey, Kos, Sagna...and of course brief Invincible era comebacks from Sol, Jens and The King played this decade
5. Our most famous manager left...the Burnley game at the Emirates, will always be one of the best I have been too...we will always miss him too

This decade had its moments.

Goes to show how far we've fallen this decade that this is actually a thing.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I don’t necessarily disagree with anything you’ve said, however...

Robbie dines out on this whole “it’s for the fans to have their say”, and other than the occasional random fan it’s the same channel regulars. The regulars who get views.
The fans are getting their say. He's speaking to fans that have just come out the stadium. He has regulars because it works for his channel. The balance isn't 50/50. but why should it be? Why are people who hate the channel hanging on this 'for fans to have their say' thing? Technically, it's what he's doing anyway... Where's the problem?

Realistically, AFTV has done well enough to interview new fans every week without it having a significant financial impact. But Robbie knows what brings the views in, and what brings the money in.
Of course he does. What media outlet doesn't? To reiterate, it's not his fault he gets the chance to capitalise on the mood of fans after a loss. He doesn't control that. This is something people are being obtuse about imo.

Because of AFTV, us proper Arsenal fans (I say us because 90% of this forum are what I consider proper Gooners- regardless of where you’re from) are being viewed in a similar light to those AFTV clowns.
This place is 99% fans of the club. Like it or not, there are 'fans' and there are 'supporters'. I don't go enough to consider myself a 'supporter'. None are above the other, but it is what it is. He's interviewing paying supporters of the club.

It’s just ammunition for rival supporters.
And if true, this actually bothers people? That Bobby O'Scanlon from a ****hole in Toxteth is typing 'LOL Arsenal fans are so funny', bothers people? :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Who's he referring to as Rikishi? :lol:

i-did-it-for-the-rock.jpg

"I did it for...Arsène"

Rikishi...after running over DT, Troopz and Claude with his car!

Last edited:

roz

Fake News Merchant
In it for themselves, why do you think they use the same people over and over?
Catchphrases sell.

If they genuinely wanted to give Arsenal fans a voice then they would interview a wider pool of fans. Instead they use the same guys to sell the channel. Its embarrassing and only adds to the Ill feeling at the club.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Explain this please. I don't want an essay, just a short explanation, because you may think it sounds good, but it makes zero sense to me.
All the issues surrounding Arsenal are worsened by catchphrase tv as they sensationalise every issue that ever happens. It makes Arsenal and its fans look like fools and adds to the toxic environment which festered for far too long.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Are people unhappy with the BBC and Sky having the same pundits on all the time? Or is having regular guests only a problem for fan channels like AFTV?

I can't believe they have their own topic on this forum.

Firstly, yes, half the pundits on BBC and Sky are crap. But they’re paid to do punditry. Let me repeat, paid to do punditry.

AFTV are supposed to be a fan channel. Yet they have the same regulars every week. I like Robbie tbh and I respect his hustle, however, for a host his vocabulary is mediocre.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
The fans are getting their say. He's speaking to fans that have just come out the stadium. He has regulars because it works for his channel. The balance isn't 50/50. but why should it be? Why are people who hate the channel hanging on this 'for fans to have their say' thing? Technically, it's what he's doing anyway... Where's the problem?

Yeah of course he has the regulars on because it works for his channel, that was my point. The balance should be 50/50 because the whole concept of his channel is for fans to have their say. Not for the odd randomer and a group of you tubers (because that’s what they are now) to have their say. In the words of Dillian Whyte, he’s tarkin rubbish.

Of course he does. What media outlet doesn't? To reiterate, it's not his fault he gets the chance to capitalise on the mood of fans after a loss. He doesn't control that. This is something people are being obtuse about imo.

Robbie does his utmost to convince everyone AFTV aren’t a media outlet. Technically they’re not. They despise media outlets because they’ve often painted AFTV in a negative light. However, AFTV has painted us Arsenal fans in a negative light. The irony and hypocrisy is surreal. He knows damn well the views are gonna sky rocket after a loss, you know why? BECAUSE OF RIVAL FANS. The geezer is cashing in on rival clubs bantering us. I don’t get why that doesn’t piss more people off.

This place is 99% fans of the club. Like it or not, there are 'fans' and there are 'supporters'. I don't go enough to consider myself a 'supporter'. None are above the other, but it is what it is. He's interviewing paying supporters of the club.

Yeah well we have to agree to disagree on that one. Getting up at stupid o’clock to watch us get pumped by Brighton- that’s support. Rushing from work to see us play on a Thursday evening, that’s support. Heck, even taking to this site to post news and updates about the club, that’s support. Everyone on this forum (bar a few weirdos) are supporters of Arsenal. Not merely fans because they don’t attend matches live. Nonsense. Btw, it’s called Arsenal Fan TV- not Arsenal supporter tv.

And if true, this actually bothers people? That Bobby O'Scanlon from a ****hole in Toxteth is typing 'LOL Arsenal fans are so funny', bothers people? :lol:

**** yeah it bothers me. I’ve supported this club my entire life, watch them whenever I can, written about them, made journeys to see them, paid for merch- all of that. I’ll be damned if I get put in the same category as “Troopz” or “DT”. It sickens me that they’ve been on Sky Sports are a representative for us. They’re the most popular Arsenal fans so unfortunately a lot of us are tarred with the same brush. **** yes it bothers me.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom