• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
No wonder he might want out, the club signed Cedric and gave him a 4 year deal.
He wants out because he doesn’t want to play RB. Cedric signing a 4 year deal has made it harder to keep him now though, it’s gonna come down to selling him or Bellerin.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Final ball was only poor because he's so primarily right footed. If he was playing RWB today, I think he'd have a greater impact in our final third. He was immense today. No reason to sell unless that's his desire and is against the role provided here.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He could be our Milner and I mean this as a complement. He's what we bought Cedric for (playing in both RB and LB) and can still do his stuff in midfield.

When he's on in, you clearly see why @MutableEarth rates him so much. Arteta needs to have a word and tell him that he can be a starter.

That wingback role under Mikel suits him because he tucks into the midfield a lot.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
He's slightly down the pecking order, but no reason he should stay there. He'll get plenty of chances under Arteta especially with how the fixtures will pile up next season and the 5 subs rule being extended. Has plenty of talent, hopefully he'll show it here.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Imagine wanting to sell him :rofl:

Luiz seemed to encourage him after the match.

Love the guy.

I’m calling out everyone who thought it was the cool thing to say “if he wants to leave then let him” ffs but are twerking for Guendouzi to come back in the side.

People are questioning the commitment from AMN but if he wasn’t committed, would he perform like he did today?

He’s also being criticised for wanting to play in a preferred position but if that was the case then would he be playing on the left?

AMN needs to be kept at all costs.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I’m calling out everyone who thought it was the cool thing to say “if he wants to leave then let him” ffs but are twerking for Guendouzi to come back in the side.

People are questioning the commitment from AMN but if he wasn’t committed, would he perform like he did today?

He’s also being criticised for wanting to play in a preferred position but if that was the case then would he be playing on the left?

AMN needs to be kept at all costs.

This is the truth and Cedric was a waste of money/wages pure and simple, hopefully AMN will stay.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He could be our Milner and I mean this as a complement. He's what we bought Cedric for (playing in both RB and LB) and can still do his stuff in midfield.

When he's on in, you clearly see why @MutableEarth rates him so much. Arteta needs to have a word and tell him that he can be a starter.

That wingback role under Mikel suits him because he tucks into the midfield a lot.
As much as it pains me to say it, he's our best RB
full

I'm really happy with how committed he's been since the news of his "wanting to leave" which will probably change now that he's seemingly being given a good run and a big show of faith from Arteta in what was an important game for us. Hopefully this will convince him to stay with us.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

As much as it pains me to say it, he's our best RB

I'm really happy with how committed he's been since the news of his "wanting to leave" which will probably change now that he's seemingly being given a good run and a big show of faith from Arteta in what was an important game for us. Hopefully this will convince him to stay with us.

tenor.gif

:lol:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Was nice to see opposition winger (instead of ours) being hooked off early in the 2nd half for being totally useless. Thanks to this guy.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What I love is that he also tried to do this with Martinez straight after but Martinez is way bigger so he just settled for the hug.

Bloodbather

Established Member

AMN's potential as a RB and overall utility man under Arteta is immense. I hope he's not sold and he gets the opportunity and embraces it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom