• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

With 3 years in contract he must be worth something like over 30 million.

Doesn't seem like a guy who would go to Tottenham and doesn't make much sense either. Of course he could be a sure starter there at RB.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I wont sell him but I do want to know where Arteta sees him challenging in the XI
Calling him a player that can cover multiple position is great but Arteta must have a position in mind where he sees him long term
I personally dont think its RB or LB

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
AMN isn't going to be able to nail down a spot at LB, RB or his preferred position of CM if we get our targets. Having a bench player who's stock is currently very high valued at £30M means we should sell him if we get the chance.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Really hope the report of him wanting to stay is true. I think the majority of times you can sort the 'position' issue with a wage bump. The guy is playing alot.

A Sp**s transfer for cash should be out of the question. If AMN wants the move & Arteta likes one of there players a swap not crazy in this climate... for example if Arteta sees something in Ndombele.

drippin

Really hope the report of him wanting to stay is true. I think the majority of times you can sort the 'position' issue with a wage bump. The guy is playing alot.

A Sp**s transfer for cash should be out of the question. If AMN wants the move & Arteta likes one of there players a swap not crazy in this climate... for example if Arteta sees something in Ndombele.

Yeah, let's switch to Tottenham flops/rejects now, great plan.

senna

AMN isn't going to be able to nail down a spot at LB, RB or his preferred position of CM if we get our targets. Having a bench player who's stock is currently very high valued at £30M means we should sell him if we get the chance.

If he put his head down he could win the RB spot. Also considering he can cover 3 positions to a good standard and is homegrown defintely worth keeping given the additional matches in cup competitions and injuries that could happen.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I am a firm believer that small changes can have big consequences so I wouldn’t be surprised.
Same. Still believe that if Welbeck had scored that audacious chip in his debut game (think he hit the post or bar) he would have gone on to become a 20 goal a season striker.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Where is he valued at 30M? You can sign Thiago Alacantera for not much more, Memphis Depay for less.

I don’t understand this cost cutting obsession on here, other clubs aren’t doing fire sales? While all recent signings have been trash Kia favours.

drippin

Where is he valued at 30M? You can sign Thiago Alacantera for not much more, Memphis Depay for less.

I don’t understand this cost cutting obsession on here, other clubs aren’t doing fire sales? While all recent signings have been trash Kia favours.

Thiago & Depay are on their last year of contracts. Surely you know this makes their price much lower. Thiago is also almost 40 years old on AM terms, both injury prone.

Ox & Iwobi were also on their last years of contracts when they moved. (I think?) Both HG like AMN, unlike Thiago & Depay.

Both of them were sold for at least 30 million. AMN has 3 years in contract, so I'd say he is worth at least 25 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom