• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: Less Ox, More Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Jeez, he didn't pick himself did he? How on earth can you deduce that he deliberately underperformed? You sound massively paranoid.
Only an idiot couldn't see that a player walking back on counter attacks against the team he wants to sign for is doing so on purpose. Who the f*ck cares that he didn't pick himself? He was on the pitch to do a job and he was WALKING while playing wingback. I'm not paranoid, you're blind.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Only an idiot couldn't see that a player walking back on counter attacks against the team he wants to sign for is doing so on purpose. Who the f*ck cares that he didn't pick himself? He was on the pitch to do a job and he was WALKING while playing wingback. I'm not paranoid, you're blind.

It wasn't just walking back though , he did not take on anyone when he had time and space was quite incredible . If this was another sport and given the transfer he would be under investigation for bringing the game into disrepute.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It wasn't just walking back though , he did not take on anyone when he had time and space was quite incredible . If this was another sport and given the transfer he would be under investigation for bringing the game into disrepute.
Agreed. There was one moment early in the 2nd half where he had plenty of time and space down the right flank and after exploding maybe 30 yards with the ball he slowed down and let himself be tackled. You never see him caught from behind in the position he was in and yet somehow it coincidentally happened. I believe it was still 2-0 at that point. Had he kept running at full sprint he'd likely have either been through on goal or in a position to square to a teammate for a shot on goal and maybe we're right back in the game. Mike Dean is more subtle about his intentions than AOC was on Sunday.

BobP

Memri Fan
What a devastating blow

Not sure how our media department will cope with the departure of an invaluable member.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Don't think he is a snake.

He had ample chances over the years and he never really did enough. It didn't work out and its fair that he tries elsewhere whilst he's still a young lad. If anyone can get something out of him it would be Klopp and if he also doesn't work out for him then he can only look at himself.

He is one of those players where Arsenal did more for him than he did for the club, especially looking at how he walks into the England set up and got linked to CL clubs. When compared to other players at the same level its plain to see that its all been given to him simply because of the player he can be and his passport.

Only thing that surprised me about his situation was Wenger insisting his importance to the team currently and the future, as well as his latest contract offer had me do a double take. Maybe all that time and etc invested into him by Wenger may have clouded his judgement?

Wish him all the best, was exciting at times and he does come across as a nice enough lad to be honest.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
IGygT

Keile

I'm indifferent. Chamberlain was not an effective player here for a long time. If Wilshere is the same he should go too.

blaze_of_glory

Or he just really wanted Liverpool (supported them growing up) and thinks he'll have more opportunities in roles he wants, so money is not the main consideration. Reports were he could get even more at Chelsea than here but said no.

Either way, we finally found a use for him here after giving him plenty of opportunities to impress in other roles, and he didn't like it. So he can **** off.

Judah Bem-hur

If i recall ramsey was also walking back and shouting at i mean conversing with him.

dbig

Hopefully more game time for Nelson after this.

Ox always threatened to be something better, but has never showed anything beyond glimpses.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Good luck to the boy. He left us to move for smaller wages and a coach that can nurture and improve him. Good luck to him.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Now that I think about it, my memory about him playing CM were he dilly dallying trying to dribble near our 18 yard, got caught and the other side scored and killed the game because of it.... happened twice I think.
Was it Bayern?

anyway ... bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom