• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Was against the move last summer but would be tempted now. Not many have his goals, pace & ability on the ball. Some great close footwork under pressure in the box like a prime Sturridge.

Contract up 2019 so most likely move this summer... Just a shame he would be replacing Alexis goals now rather than adding to.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Griezmann replacement seems most likely to me. Unless whoever is in charge next season has a real big crush on him, doubt he's coming here.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Lacazette is being very underrated here. Lacazette has great link up play, pace, great dribbler, physical strength, great off ball movement and has scored over 20 league goals each season for 3 seasons now. What more do you want in a striker?

StefanB

Lacazette is being very underrated here. Lacazette has great link up play, pace, great dribbler, physical strength, great off ball movement and has scored over 20 league goals each season for 3 seasons now. What more do you want in a striker?

He's a great striker. And would suit us very good.

But for some reason people think that the french league is so crap compared to the Premier League. But time and time again players from the french league come to the PL and dominate. Which is weird considering it's a "farmers league".

Optimistic

Haven't seen much of Lacazette, but from the 30 mins or so I have seen of him, he plays a little bit like Sanchez does at striker. If the worst does happen I think he would be our best shot at a replacement. Personally however if Sanchez does stay I would like us to buy a more traditional striker.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We could have got him last summer, dont think we wwill this summer, especially as CL may not be on offer.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Full on Thierry celebration.

All for him being the realistic Alexis replacement now.

Guess we will need CL football or a mega contract.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The issue is his valuation. Lyon probably rate him in the 60M range.

We offered 29M last summer apparently.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
So Griezmann to United, Lacazette to Atletico, Sanchez to whoever can get him out of here quickest and Sanogo to the rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom