• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Maybe Alexis isn't best friends with most of the squad but Henry's created something from absolutely nothing.

Goonerozil33

Thierry Henry was a great player for Arsenal. He was the legend. But after joining Sky as a pundit he is working overtime to be considered as a smart pundit by picking up random issues. This is the guy who came up with bizarre reason to criticise chicharito after he scored a match winning goal for Real Madrid against Athletico in a CL QF. Sanchez may not be well liked. But I doubt there is anything in players not celebrating with him yesterday. Just watch how many players celebrated with Ramsey when he scored against Chelsea in the FA cup final.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Maybe Alexis isn't best friends with most of the squad but Henry's created something from absolutely nothing.
Henry has a short memory I think. Iirc,when he equalled or beat Wright's record we were away in the CL and he was far more animated in beckoning his team mates to celebrate with him. It happens. Ask Stan Collymore :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Thierry Henry was a great player for Arsenal. He was the legend. But after joining Sky as a pundit he is working overtime to be considered as a smart pundit by picking up random issues. This is the guy who came up with bizarre reason to criticise chicharito after he scored a match winning goal for Real Madrid against Athletico in a CL QF. Sanchez may not be well liked. But I doubt there is anything in players not celebrating with him yesterday. Just watch how many players celebrated with Ramsey when he scored against Chelsea in the FA cup final.
Only Bellerin I think. No Hector,no party.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
For me Henry was done with Arsenal when he took pundit job over woeking him self through the ranks with Arsenal.
As an ex player, it's ok to be critical regarding performance or decisions within the club. But taking gossip for truth (even worse if it's true and he has legit information) and using it to discredit the club or a player just to sound interesting and play with the big boys in media, is very poor and displays a lack of loyalty and respect. As an ex top professional footballer he should know better. Still he remains a legendary player who earned the right to an opinion.

Can't help shake the feeling that a few of our ex players have clashed with Wenger during or after their stay. He can be a hard man when the camera's are off - I just read about Özils dogs being lost.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Some of his passing was superb v Palace .

@krackpot if you look throuhout his time here , he's always giving the thumbs up however **** the ball to him is .
I didn't mean to criticize Alexis. I was happy that our players are annoyed and are willing to argue with each other.

We were turning sterile for a bit.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not sure this will cheer up Alexis, and coming from someone light years below your own level, ouch!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
At the moment, Jack, for some inexplicable reason, is not in Southgate's sites. Maybe that will change.
As long as he doesn't suffer any long absences he'll be there. Can't see him being ousted from the Arsenal team by anyone, and if that's how it stays, he goes to Russia. When you look at Englands other options it makes you want to cry. :lol:

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
As long as he doesn't suffer any long absences he'll be there. Can't see him being ousted from the Arsenal team by anyone, and if that's how it stays, he goes to Russia. When you look at Englands other options it makes you want to cry. :lol:
Can't help feeling that Southgate has something against Jack and is just making excuses for not playing him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
When you look at Englands other options it makes you want to cry
Can understand why Jack would be worried though. Lallana, Drinkwater and Barkley have all been injured for recent internationals yet he still wasn't being given a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom