Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by blaze_of_glory, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GDeep™

GDeep™ Said everything for ages

Or, take the money if City make a silly offer and make a bid for Mahrez or Draxler in January with that money.

North5 likes this.
  2. Bergkamp a Dutch Master

Bergkamp a Dutch Master Well-Known Member

with City injuries we might get £20m - if so take it - otherwise make him wait.

3. GDeep™

GDeep™ Said everything for ages

Those flash ****ers might make a 35M type bid. 20M isn’t enough.

4. Bergkamp a Dutch Master

£35m ? - - in your dreams.

5. THunter

THunter Are you not entertained? Trusted

He’s off to City for £40m. Chelsea will be his farewell game.

Good luck to him, hope scores 5 and gets Wenger the sack when he returns.

6. Bergkamp a Dutch Master

I will consider walking naked to the nearest Spurs supporter and bending over for him to stick a carrot up my arse, if we get £40m in this window.....

RacingPhoton likes this.
  7. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

If we do not let him go this January, we will be sorely testing his professionalism. But also, I want $ity to go eat ****.

Seems to me the best option is to tell him to get on with it until the summer, and stick him in the reserves if he doesnt like it.

8. Jasard

Jasard #PlayAMNInMidfield

Does it matter if he goes to City though? We're not really direct rivals with them, by the time we might improve enough to talk about competing for the league he would have declined.

say yes likes this.
  9. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Well-Known Member

Looks like we may have a direct replacement for him. Joel Campbell is back from loan.

redanddread and SomGooner like this.
  10. TheArsenalis

TheArsenalis Active Member

this is crazy thinking, its not like we are selling him to our rivals. he can go to city. we take what we can get or let him go free. he is under performing.

11. marting

marting Active Member

They may not be direct rivals, but our ambition is to win the league, and the fans won’t be happy until we are back up there so they are a rival. Let him go for free in the summer, maybe a big club abroad will come and snatch him before that..... please....

12. marting

marting Active Member

And let’s not wait til the summer to get his replacement, let’s get him now so he has 6 months to “adjust”. This season is finished for us anyway, let’s not waste 6 months of next season waiting for a player to adjust. Because let’s face it, we won’t do any business until Aug when the World Cup has finished.

13. krackpot

yeah, they are our rivals, and you dont strengthen your opponents

14. TheArsenalis

its laughable call city our rivals, rivals have the same goals to achieve. we and city do not have the same goal. man united and chelsea are city rivals. tottenham and liverpool is ours.

they are going after the with realistic hopes of achieving that. we do not stand a chance. dont fool yourself, not even next season

15. krackpot

they haven't won the league in three seasons. In ten matches, we have lost only twice to them.

As long as it is still played with a football with 11 v/s 11, I will keep hoping.

16. El Granit-Coq

El Granit-Coq Well-Known Member

Hopefully he gets a chance during until the summer. Like Jury, I have a lot of love for JC.

17. TheArsenalis

thats just it, were are all hoping. maybe we can Leicester city the title. and even if we did. we still ddnt consider leciester city title challenger the following season.
    city aint won the title but you can feeling happening dont you? and i bet that feeling is stronger arsenal chances aint it?
    Arsenal can avoid defeat/and beat any team on the planet. as you said as its 11 v 11. but brother the cream will always rise to the top and arsenal are not the cream. and i love my club we are soft and delicate. there is too much hinderance and missing ingredients at this moments.

krackpot likes this.
  18. Lookin' for a new Baby

Lookin' for a new Baby New name pending...

He played well in a WC, he played well in one match for us that I remember and was subbed, the fans booed and we never saw him again as I recall

19. El Granit-Coq

El Granit-Coq Well-Known Member

Never understood why Wenger never gave him much of a chance. One of those mysteries .

20. redanddread

redanddread Always negative

That boat has sailed bro.....long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.