• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amauri

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Hes simple one of the best strikers in Italy, he also turns up in big matches. People dont really know a lot about him as they dont watch serie A but everyone in the media loves this guy.

Amauri would walk into the milan side and probably even inter due(a lot to do with off form strikers down there), he would also improve juve

Personally, if he was smart, he'd either go roma as I can see him and totti being a force together or AC where he would bring that fear up top that milan have lacked

But hey, would love him at inter but it seems they're getting drogba which is fine by me

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Nah, no point having him, niklas and ade all in the same team. Two is enough.

All are of the same stature, villa however would add something different so id love villa at Arsenal, and was saying this even before the transfer rumour popped up yesterday

KY

Established Member
thegame24 said:
Who?

and how much????

in which part of the footballing spectrum have you been living in? :D just kiddin. But Amauri's all the rave these days with clubs from Juventus to Chelsea to Real Madrid being linked to him. But i'll say he's too old to be a wenger signing at 27...:p

kym7224

thegame24 said:
lol i just checked football manager, they think hes good lmao.

never heard of him tbh

Never heard of him? Then why underestimate him?
He is good player and possibly can get italian cap near future.

kym7224

lol i just checked football manager, they think hes good lmao

Then why lmao? If you don't believe FM, don't mention it.
He maybe not 19M player but certainly not kind of player laughing at.

dos1986

Established Member
Dont want this guy, we have enough strikers here who are not exciting, we dont need another one...

thegame24

Established Member
kym7224 said:
lol i just checked football manager, they think hes good lmao

Then why lmao? If you don't believe FM, don't mention it.
He maybe not 19M player but certainly not kind of player laughing at.

ooooookaaaaayyyyyy

Mostarac

Established Member
dos1986 said:
Dont want this guy, we have enough strikers here who are not exciting, we dont need another one...

Strange that you think that Amauri is not exciting whatever that might mean. I take it that you have seen him play a lot, mate?

dos1986

Established Member
Mostarac said:
dos1986 said:

Strange that you think that Amauri is not exciting whatever that might mean. I take it that you have seen him play a lot, mate?

No I havent..

Saw him against Inter and Roma, thats about it...

Does he excite you?

Mostarac

Established Member
dos1986 said:
No I havent..
Saw him against Inter and Roma, thats about it...
Does he excite you?

As a football striker entering his prime I would say he is exciting to watch for sure. His style is very exciting as he mixes it up by being very a untypical striker who some would compare to Luca Toni, but in my opinion he is more skilled than Toni.

dos1986

Established Member
So he's a big guy with good technical skills, relies on service,balls into the box and mostly plays back to goal?

Arsenal_FAN1983

It is said this guy is a striker right?
Can he play on the wing, because for a striker he has not scored too many goals has he?

If he is valued at £19M he must have something special though, and look at Adebayor for someone who has improved his goal scoring numbers since being at Arsenal.

Anzac

Established Member
He's 27 so he should be in his prime years for what ever he does - if it ain't goal scoring what is it that he does for 19mill???

I don't want an unproven commodity as such - if we are to bring in another striker lets at least get one that we know can score goals for a start - even then it doesn't always work for us - Jeffers & Nicholas both had ability.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom