• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andrea Caracciolo

Mostarac

Established Member
This move is VERY unlikely. Caracciolo is a classic targetman, he is very tall and he scores most of his goals with his head. However, as Wenger hates targetmen, there will not be any Caracciolo at Arsenal.

Ratinho

Established Member
Wenger doesn't hate targetmen at all, aslong as they are good enough to play the tight, skillful passing game we play.

I just don't think there are that many target men around these days, good enough for the very top clubs.

Drogba's ok. Is Morientes a targetman? Jan Koller's good........

gooner3

if he is good then we should sign him because he is willing to sit on the bench and wont expect to be in the team straight away

patrick42uk

Established Member
Hoddas said:
Mostarac said:
This move is VERY unlikely. Caracciolo is a classic targetman, he is very tall and he scores most of his goals with his head. However, as Wenger hates targetmen, there will not be any Caracciolo at Arsenal.

Arsène is a big fan of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, a targetman although a very modern targetman with splendid footwork (not like Koller who never shold touch the ball with his feet IMO).

we already have one of those. van persie.

Mostarac

Established Member
Why would we spend £8 million on Caracciolo when we can get S.Kalou or Bojinov, who are much better players than Caracciolo, for around £10 million?

MightyArsenal

Isnt 10 million euro's nearer to £6.5 million? Its not that bad for someone who is talented. Although I havent seen much of him to comment.

awesomarsenal

Drogba's ok. Is Morientes a targetman? Jan Koller's good........
morientes is a target man but he can play nce football as well and drogba is not ok drogba is overrated. and yes jan koller is good
jankoller+baros = very good
Arsène is a big fan of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, a targetman although a very modern targetman with splendid footwork (not like Koller who never shold touch the ball with his feet IMO).
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is impossible to buy. he is at juventus...its not like juve need the money...

Ratinho

Established Member
Maybe, but this isn't like the Del Piero links that have been randomly added. We've been interested in this guy for a while and I do believe thesee bids and enquiries are being made.

I have my doubts over the player tbh.

Mostarac

Established Member
Yes, but we could use a tall guy like Caracciolo in tough physical games. He could be our next Kanu, even though Caracciolo is not that technical.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom