• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andrei Arshavin (Out)

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Re: Arshavin

PSV Eindhoven are interested in taking Arsenal midfielder Andrey Arshavin on loan.
The 31-year-old rejected a move to Reading but is interested in linking up with former Russia coach **** Advocaat in Holland.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2256332/Arsenal-trio-step-closer-exit-Arsène-Wenger-looks-free-space-January-transfer-window.html#ixzz2Gt22RxRW" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2Gt22RxRW</a>
Same as Squillaci contract ends at the end of this season so if he's loaned his career at Arsenal is over and we save 80k a week on wages

we are interested in Strootman (CDM), Merterns (LW) and Jetro Willians (LB) all 3 are PSV players so maybe a cash + player deal might happen here

Wouterus

That won't happen. Top players in the Eredivisie get about 20k a week, most of them even less. Besides that, Arshavin would never want to play in the Dutch league.

leo_ense

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.arseblog.com/2013/01/arshavin-rejects-reading-loan/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.arseblog.com/2013/01/arshav ... ding-loan/</a>

evoh_1

Established Member

andrei whats the point? you have no future contract anywhere unless you can show that you can play games so why not go and do that?

Maybe he thinks he is better than them and can get another offer, doesn't look that way.

blaze_of_glory

He rejected the last one because he wanted to stay in London if i remember.. Reading is in London isn't it??

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

blaze_of_glory said:
He rejected the last one because he wanted to stay in London if i remember.. Reading is in London isn't it??

No, Berkshire. But close enough.

jerome2158

Established Member

pires lived in london (in highbury I think) and somehow played for Aston Villa.

I'm sure Arshavin could make the sacrifice and play for reading from london. Not that he would do it that way, but honestly, how long is that train ride? 1 hour? Been awhile since I last did it.

dpt49

Established Member

jerome2158 said:

I'm sure Arshavin could make the sacrifice and play for reading from london. Not that he would do it that way, but honestly, how long is that train ride? 1 hour? Been awhile since I last did it.
Arshavin commuting by train.
I would pay to watch that :D

leo_ense

Established Member

The thing is Arshavin hasn't passed his driving test yet, I think. He was at the hendon test centre when I was taking mine and he failed. Maybe he's passed since then but idk.

darkgunner

leo_ense said:
The thing is Arshavin hasn't passed his driving test yet, I think. He was at the hendon test centre when I was taking mine and he failed. Maybe he's passed since then but idk.

How long ago was that? :D

mistaT

Established Member

image.png

leo_ense

Established Member

darkgunner said:
leo_ense said:

Couple of months.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member

leo_ense said:
darkgunner said:
leo_ense said:

Couple of months.

OK which of you said you'd drive Arshavin anywhere to get him out of the club, come on step up because you've going to have to do it weekly

DontPushMe

dpt49 said:
jerome2158 said:

Arshavin commuting by train.
I would pay to watch that :D
Lol seriously

Though with that story about him taking his family to McDonald's and using coupons I guess its possible

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Monaco they playing in ligue 2 right? how they can afford his huge wages?

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

yousif_arsenal said:
I am guessing we will pay some and sell him on a free it might just be a loan

Mudi

yousif_arsenal said:

Russian billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev takes over Monaco
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16322948" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16322948</a>

Plus

Monaco is tax free!

There's your answer!

Let's hope this rumour is true!

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom