• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Arsenal 4 - 2 Leicester City | Saturday 13th August 2022 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Spirit BOMB to these Foxes. Same team as below:

1660256206948.png

0799E111-2AF2-4BAC-807F-FAE8473D734B.jpeg

Post match, Teta needs to make A-M happy and bring out the stash of Snickers & Twix for their boy Youri Michelin as a sweetener:

EyDirzXXAAAOL7w

Got a feeling that Gabby Jesus is going to cook in this one.

I’ll say 3-0 🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If we had knocked Barcelona out, we could’ve won it that season and gotten Wenger that elusive CL. RVP was fit and firing, Walcott was doing well and if Cesc/Nasri’s fitness could’ve been managed anything was possible.

Surely they would’ve handled Shakhtar in the QF after beating them “on aggregate” in the group stages. A semi-final against Real Madrid would have been tough but I would’ve backed the team to get though. Then a Wembley final against a United team we played off the park a few weeks earlier at the Emirates. Huge what if moment in Wenger’s career.

I don't know.

Our young team struggled to cope with ending the trophy drought pressure against Birmingham in the cup final, can't see them keeping their composure against a prime Jose Madrid in the semi or a United team that had been in 3 of the past 4 Champions League finals.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I probably can’t watch match so I’ll rely on AMs astute play by play for right now

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@A__G coming out of posting retirement with a top bins finish.

He dusted off his 1999 Predators for that strike.
This stuff is fascinating to think about imo. Imagine we win the CL in 2011, no way Cesc and Nasri push to leave. The latter and RVP probably sign new contracts, then who knows what happens in that window. Does Arteta still come in, but as a Wilshere replacement rather than Cesc? Maybe we get Hazard to backup Nasri instead of Gervinho.

That one red card for RVP changed the entire course of recent history.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would have backed the 2015 team more to maybe do something, if Giroud didn't **** up v Monaco, than the 2011 one...the balance just wasn't in that side, even if the attacking play was amazing.

Feel our real chance to win the Champions League, was in the 00s anyway.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don't know.

Our young team struggled to cope with ending the trophy drought pressure against Birmingham in the cup final, can't see them keeping their composure against a prime Jose Madrid in the semi or a United team that had been in 3 of the past 4 Champions League finals.
Knocking out a prime Barca would’ve given them a huge boost. Plus if we didn’t lose at Nou Camp, we may have gone to OT in the FA Cup in a better frame of mind and not lost to a team with 7 defenders on the pitch.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Get out and enjoy the beach ffs.
Why spoil the holiday with "Pub League Mik", "Tapas Pulis" and "Spanish Moyes in skinny Jeans"
Too early the party girls don’t come poolside at 900am don’t worry I know where my priorities lie but you are right

GDeep™

League is very weak
Knocking out a prime Barca would’ve given them a huge boost. Plus if we didn’t lose at Nou Camp, we may have gone to OT in the FA Cup in a better frame of mind and not lost to a team with 7 defenders on the pitch.
Bringing up a lot of bad memories. I’m lucky I have terrible football memory.

It’s weird I remember all the low times of the peak days but the Emirates era is cloudy.

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This stuff is fascinating to think about imo. Imagine we win the CL in 2011, no way Cesc and Nasri push to leave. The latter and RVP probably sign new contracts, then who knows what happens in that window. Does Arteta still come in, but as a Wilshere replacement rather than Cesc? Maybe we get Hazard to backup Nasri instead of Gervinho.

That one red card for RVP changed the entire course of recent history.

Keep these paragraphs coming my bro.

Refreshing insight :applause: ngl it feels like a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom