• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Dubai Training Camp

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really strange ESR took no part in this maybe the club see its too early to be involved hopefully he'll be fit in 2 weeks time also no need to risk Zinchenko

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Once again, for those iptv users, it’s on flow sports. You might be able to find a free stream online.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Some sloppy passing from Vieria and white. Apart from that nothing happened first 10 min

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Sometimes you can see Ben White is a CB playing as RB. I wonder long term what will happen to that position

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Surely holdini has planted his last linguini in Arsenal. Nottingham for three milly fiddy in the summer I hear

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom