• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Brighton/PL Matchday 38

Do you want to qualify for the Europa Conference League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

What you eating for the game today? I had overnight oats for breakfast which is way too healthy knowing me. Might be Shakeshack or a Pizza for the game.

I actually just had a full English at work, but will head to Sainos after and pick up some awfully unhealthy food.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What you eating for the game today? I had overnight oats for breakfast which is way too healthy knowing me. Might be Shakeshack or a Pizza for the game.
Shakeshack is the biggest rip-off of all burger joints. It’s a shame you live out of reach of some great place I know on Uber eats, you’d have had the best burger of your life for under half the price!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Might get a 5 guys you know but it’s well expensive. I am pretty well off tho. Ugh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's hope good performance and don't dissapoint the 10k will be Emirates. Fans deserve good performance and result after what they witnessed whole year.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Might get a 5 guys you know but it’s well expensive. I am pretty well off tho. Ugh.
It’s the principle brudder. I wouldn’t buy it if I was a billionaire. I can take a bit of a steep price up but I refuse to be fully bent over.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Imagine not wanting us to qualify for the conference league. Just think of all the banter nights there will be.

*edit - I'm assuming these tinpot games will be played at night and not 3am on the moon.

Reactions: A_G

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There’s quite a few in London I use to go to one on Tottenham Court Rd all the time and they opened one in Brent Cross shopping centre now. There’s like over 10 now.
I'll have to go next time I visit the Emirates. I see there's one at Canary Wharf near where I stay.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Shakeshack is the biggest rip-off of all burger joints. It’s a shame you live out of reach of some great place I know on Uber eats, you’d have had the best burger of your life for under half the price!
All those burger places are rip offs, where would you recommend? There’s nowhere good in Camden really just kebab shops.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The last time a top team missed Europe altogether was Chelsea in 15. The following season they won the league.
Missing out altogether gives you a season to fully commit to the league with less injuries and squad rotation requirements. It is a blessing if you want to reach the top 4 the following season.
That was a completely different situation. That Chelsea side was a top 3 side then. Their players literally stopped playing.

Our situation isn't the same. However I do believe that 1 game a week will help us improve in the league.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
This has been the worst Arsenal season I've ever watched and I've been following the club since 1974. It's
felt like the longest as well.
Been working from home since Big Boris issued the first 'stay at home' edict on March 16th 2020. Football in general has regressed into the background for me, as such its difficult to accurately rank exactly how trash this season has been historically. There was some appalling stuff in the mid 80s.

I totally understand that football may of even more importance to some in these times though.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Let's hope good performance and don't dissapoint the 10k will be Emirates. Fans deserve good performance and result after what they witnessed whole year.
Arteta's not going to get any stick today even if we lose bro. Fans will be so glad to be back, they'll probably cheer even if a dog p!ssed on the corner flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom