• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see what City do in the summer. I imagine very little. Pep wanted to get the average age of the squad down, that's been done and they are brilliant. And they've some good young players as well. I'd be amazed if they spend anything like they've done these last two seasons.

Jess Christmas. Three nil
Think you may be surprised in the summer.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Total cost of policing of football matches between Arsenal and - Met Police
PDFhttps://www.met.police.uk › april_2017

As any sober minded person can see it cost us 46k to police Arsenal vs Chelsea. That's one game. There are plenty of FOI requests similar to this.

An empty stadium with 60k tickets sold still needs to be policed the same way. It requires the same number of police, stewards, program sellers, burger sellers and food. It costs the club the same regardless because they have to plan for everyone showing up. And if they plan the same but sell less food and merchandise then they lose. But they still have to prepare the next week for 60k

Wow! Only two more millions than Xhaka! Bargain!

Not like you wasted plenty of millions on flops before you found the right one. Something non-plastic clubs don't have the luxury of. We have to stick with our expensive signings because we can't replace them with a newer toy.
Or maybe your club could scout a bit better, and not waste money on abject rubbish? If I have a tenner in my pocket, I don't buy something I 'might' like for £6, not leaving me enough for something that suits me better.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Or maybe your club could scout a bit better, and not waste money on abject rubbish? If I have a tenner in my pocket, I don't buy something I 'might' like for £6, not leaving me enough for something that suits me better.

Lmao. A fan of a plastic club talking about scouting. You throw money at players and replace them within half a season if they don't perform ffs.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Are we just going to pretend that Jô never happened then? Or Mangala, or Bravo, or Jovetic, or Bony, or Negredo, or Navas, or Javi Garcia, or Jack Rodwell, or Roque Santa Cruz, or ROBINHO?

That's nearly 300m worth of players right there, btw.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Lmao. A fan of a plastic club talking about scouting. You throw money at players and replace them within half a season if they don't perform ffs.
Hey Bb
GettyImages-853730396-768x469.jpg

Heybb
pierre-emerick-aubameyang-arsenal.png

Furious

Are we just going to pretend that Jô never happened then? Or Mangala, or Bravo, or Jovetic, or Bony, or Negredo, or Navas, or Javi Garcia, or Jack Rodwell, or Roque Santa Cruz, or ROBINHO?

That's nearly 300m worth of players right there, btw.

:lol:

And this sh!tty troll has the nerve to talk about scouting.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Wtf? Last time I checked Lacazette was still at the club, and we bought Auba because Alexis left.
You must have missed how we play with one striker, broke our record fee in the summer and spent 50m on him he wasnt great Come Januaey we swapped Alexis for Mkhitaryan and then broke our club record on another striker inside 6 months.

We spent 50m on a striker (our first choice stiker) and benched Giroud within 6 months we spent 60m on a new striker sold Giroud and benched our50m striker

Fallout

chillllll lacazette is injured. it's hard to know how long he's been carrying it and to what extent it was affecting his performances / ability to play 90 min.

Furious

Who you talking to?

Oh and by the way, I'm not trolling, if I was, I'd take the piss out of the 6-0 aggregate score over 4 days, or something similar.

See, I'm not a bitter muppet like some ;)

Ok, you're not a troll, you're worse, you're a complete loser.

Going into another teams forum and bragging that you bought a player "just" 2m more than one of our players has to be one of the saddest things I've ever seen. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom