• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Most goals in games between Wenger and Guardiola
6 – Lionel Messi
4 – Sergio Aguero
3 – Thomas Muller, Theo Walcott
2 – Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Olivier Giroud, Leroy Sane

Says it all, really. The quality of players who have played for Pep are another whole dimension greater than us.

Preacher

Always Crying
How many empty seats will be tonight at the stadium ? I guess a lot, new Emirates anti-record in EPL games. Fed up fans and bad weather are deadly combination.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We’re playing tonight? And there I was, thinking nothing could ruin this great day.

Preacher

Always Crying
We’re playing tonight? And there I was, thinking nothing could ruin this great day.
We can still hope that snow and volunteers will save us:lol:

Press officer, Mark Gonnella stated, "We are appealing to fans for help, if we can get enough snow brought in, there's still a chance we can get this game called off."

Original_AAA

Not looking forward to this at all. Even for a man who has given up on this team, watching a third humiliating defeat in a week is too rough.

Arsenal 0 City 5
Goals: Aguero 3, De Bruyne 2
Assist: Mustafi 2, Xhaka 2, Bellerin

6 – Lionel Messi
4 – Sergio Aguero

Says it all, really. The quality of players who have played for Pep are another whole dimension greater than us.

Pep is the biggest fraud in football. Everyone and their grandmother could do what this bald ****head has done in his career.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
6 – Lionel Messi
4 – Sergio Aguero

Bring Theo home.
The English Walcott > The Gabonese Walcott

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's always cowards that call others cowards .
I was thinking that when Trump was calling that security guard a coward at the Florida shooting. Said he'd have gone in even without a gun. :lol: All talk. But during the Vietnam war Trump used money to avoid being called up, because he was eligible.

Gary Neville, absolute absolute **** up of manager, saying Wenger should considering his position with a bunch of spineless cowards. Same thing.

Last edited:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
What would be the point in paying so much for under soil heating if the pitch can't handle a bit of snow?
It's not the pitch, it's the conditions around the stadium that'd be the problem. When we had a home game postponed a few years ago, the pitch was fine. But there was a lot of ice around the stadium and it was called off for fan safety.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We can still hope that snow and volunteers will save us:lol:

Press officer, Mark Gonnella stated, "We are appealing to fans for help, if we can get enough snow brought in, there's still a chance we can get this game called off."
Oh how's the weather there in London? I was at a cup semi final yesterday in the netherlands, temperature was -8 but because of the wind it felt like -15. Everything hurts today, should not have gone to the game.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Question to all London/UK based gooners: what's the vibe there? Is it a real risk that this could be postponed?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Oh how's the weather there in London? I was at a cup semi final yesterday in the netherlands, temperature was -8 but because of the wind it felt like -15. Everything hurts today, should not have gone to the game.
-3C, feels like -10C.

9jagooner

I thought that by now Arsenal fans would have realised that the players aren't our problem. Analysing player faults or weaknesses is a waste of time until we get a manager that can get the best out of his players. Wenger used to be that man but no longer is.

Think about it, how many of those Wigan players will get into our squad? None! Yet they beat Man City. We can say same of Newcastle, etc.

Bring in a new manager and the same players you guys castigate today will be world beaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom