• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linson

I hope we don't get the wrong kind of goals.

As in goals against us?

I remember arguing with a united fan in 2003 about who the better striker was, Henry or Van Nistelrooy. I said Henry was clearly a better striker as he could score from anywhere. He said it didn't matter about how it went in as long as it did. RVN was the king of the tap-in and I appreciate that now. I don't care how we score, as long as we outscore the other team.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Would prefer a rather low key 2-0 loss but we never do things by half so it'll more likely be a 4-0 tonking.

The last thing we need is another heavy loss for discussion over Wenger's fate to spill into the weekend.

pacstud

Not just here, but everywhere on sports' boards...

"We suck, our guys are cowards who give up. No heart, no courage, no guts!"

"I can't watch, we'll lose by a million, I give up on this season."

Gotta love it when people demand something they completely lack.

Didn't realise City only had 3 shots on target.

Jesus. We had an xG of 1.3 and their's was 0.8. We had a 53% of winning that match and City only a 16% chance.

Thought from the commentary we were absolutely hammered. Just goes to show.

Saw this earlier, I guess it goes to show stats don't prove everything.

City were by far the dominant side in the second half, and as has happened more than once since around October, we seemed to control the game so it was played to our liking, meaning we didn't need to go gung-ho, creating chances to score more goals. That and after the first 20/25 minutes Arsenal looked toothless up front.

However, I wouldn't write Arsenal off at all for tomorrow night, we have a shocking record at your place, just one league win in the last 30-odd years I believe, and that after Koscielny was sent off, plus one win in a cup game with a last minute breakaway.

Your place and Klanfield are the only places we have still struggled to win at since the takeover, surely something to give you all hope?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Saw this earlier, I guess it goes to show stats don't prove everything.

City were by far the dominant side in the second half, and as has happened more than once since around October, we seemed to control the game so it was played to our liking, meaning we didn't need to go gung-ho, creating chances to score more goals. That and after the first 20/25 minutes Arsenal looked toothless up front.

However, I wouldn't write Arsenal off at all for tomorrow night, we have a shocking record at your place, just one league win in the last 30-odd years I believe, and that after Koscielny was sent off, plus one win in a cup game with a last minute breakaway.

Your place and Klanfield are the only places we have still struggled to win at since the takeover, surely something to give you all hope?
Good post bro. Stats certainly don't tell you everything. But they told a story that most people listening to Gary Neville would probably not have guessed. :lol:

This could be the game that sparks a good run on all remaining fronts. I have a good feeling about this. 2-1 to Arsenal. Wenger has given them a good talking to. No more Mr Nice Guy !

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Any chance of this game getting postponed till next season?

or until City are official champions?
Was the same with Bayern - they were mathematical champions and then they lost games.

My frustration over the final is over - think we had a pretty good final record over the last years. Very poor performance in all, but City is another level compared to us and realized they only had three shots on target.
But they fighted for every ball and we were.. just poor.

All home games were solid or good this season in the Premier League, even the loss against United.

--------------------------Cech-----------------------------
Bellerin------Chambers-----Koscielny------Kolasinac
-------------------------Elneny----------------------------
----------------Ramsey----------Wilshere---------------
--------------------------Özil------------------------------
--------------------------------Mkhitaryan---------------
----------------------Aubameyang-----------------------

Mkhitaryan has a free role next to Aubameyang, can drop himself to the wings, next to Özil or next to Aubameyang. We need Özil central. Don't want to see Mustafi and Xhaka in this game, but think we all know, that they will play today.

c00lguy

What would be the point in paying so much for under soil heating if the pitch can't handle a bit of snow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom