<

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by DanDare, Feb 3, 2020.

?

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

1. Partey

68.5%
  2. Aouar

31.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papa Wonga

Papa Wonga Well-Known Member

Not long till she brings us the bad news on deadline day, no signings. Cheers natalie.

[​IMG]

yorch44 likes this.
  2. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Many Men Wish Death Upon Me

I was hoping we could clean up a little bit in our squad but given Özil situation it seems like we will have to suffer for another year.

If we can sell 1-2 unwanted players now before the window close and 1-2 in winter window I think that would be very good for us.

Chicago_Gunner likes this.
  3. Papa Wonga

Papa Wonga Well-Known Member

Don't worry, we get rid of £600k p/w wages next year! Woooo

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  4. Troopz

Troopz Established Member

Very impressive, you should have stuck to it...**** what your friends think. Life = Chess.

What’s your record since your return?

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  5. db.

db. Well-Known Member

Won 5/6 games, only losing the most difficult game anyone will face.

6. Troopz

You still think we’ll get Aouar or Partey?

7. Makavelii

Makavelii Well-Known Member

We’re really sending a message to the world that we’re a club with no ambition.
    We won’t keep attracting players like Auba or having the interest of Auoar’s like this.

If we didn’t have Mikel Arteta (which we may not for long), we would be a sure thing for mid table.

yorch44 likes this.
  8. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Many Men Wish Death Upon Me

41, I think it's good at the moment for me. I'm training my brain again, doing organic synthesis mechanics, differential equations, and chess puzzles. Hopefully, I can most of the brainpower back and start job hunting before Christmas.

Troopz likes this.
  9. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

No. Patrick Moreau lied to me.

10. rich 1990

rich 1990 Not A Big Believer In Diversity

She was sacked a couple of years ago.

11. Wilshero

Wilshero Active Member

Umm, why is the Aouar thread locked?

12. lvgh98

lvgh98 Member

How is Romano viewed reliability wise on this forum? When compared to the french sources?

His most recent update makes it sound as though it’s purely about us not being willing to pay the price, rather than anything to do with Aouar announcing he’s going to stay etc.

13. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One Trusted

I blame the constant R24 posting.

American_Gooner likes this.
  14. yorch44

yorch44 Well-Known Member

Deal is done we signed him for 5 years... In alternative universe where Arsenal is not owned by Kronk

15. rich 1990

rich 1990 Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Gonna get very ugly here over the next 48 hours, mods might actually have to do something

[​IMG]

North5 likes this.
  16. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

Wouldn’t read too much into what Aouar is saying. He’s mainly being loyal to his club, not forcing anything.

17. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

So apart from Jorginho, and excluding Partey for sanity's sake, what midfield options are actually out there?

18. Troopz

Wrighty knows football. Our best bet is to get Idrissa Gueye on loan but I’m not sure if PSG will let him go. He’s PL proven and has all the qualities that Xhaka lacks, it’ll feel like having an extra player in midfield with the ground Gueye covers.

Gueye and Aouar would be fantastic business. Not happening though.

19. RandomHero84

RandomHero84 Well-Known Member

If this goes how it's looking, we are a pathetically run club. I'm not watching El Nenny and Xhaka all season.

Might take up woodwork of something.

North5 likes this.
  20. Pyres7

Pyres7 Well-Known Member

If we had 8 Elnenys does that mean we don't need a midfielder? Our CBs are garbage, we needed Gabriel.

The only reason we have 8 is because no one wants to buy them from us. Mustafi, Sokratis, Holding would have been out the door if we got a decent offer for them. Saliba isn't even part of the first team this season. He's really looking like a stupid signing from us in hindsight.

The club were banking on player sales but the bad business of the past is coming back to bite us. What I don't understand is why Kroenke can't give us a loan, this is a crucial season for us and without at least one midfielder there's no hope for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.