• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
was remember when he was still in brazil most top clubs in europe wanted him. players need to avoid going to barca so early in their career it just stop their development.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i'm surprised RMC reporting this before Italian media but his agent is french so there must be something in it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Get the feeling he hasn't nutted in a couple of years. Coming close but not really getting the shot or assist.
he didn't kick on at Juve at all not sure if it's the system or himself at Barca he was good he still 25 years old so nothing over for him can easily turn things around.

Gn1212

Great move for the club. Those who follow Serie A know that Arthur has been really great the past few games for Juve.

At best he'll replace Xhaka in the team, at worst he would give a very strong option as backup.

Very pleased with this move.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Don’t know anything about this lad but I’m sure Edteta have done sufficient homework here. Glad to hear it’s a loan though, as still am quite the fan of Guimaraes.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
11 completed long balls a game and 6 progressive passes a game and very good ball carrier so yeah all the attributes mikel looking for very similar to Bruno Guimares and Neves. defensively is weak might get exposed in PL because PL is quicker than serie a by miles.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom