• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

good and honest summary from our fellow Brazilian . the problem off the pitch is worrying because from first mistake arteta will send him back to juve.

Pulp

Beggars can't be choosers and all, but it seems very strange to loan a player with disciplinary issues. Especially given Arteta's history with these kind of players.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Doesnt make sense that a nutty control freak like Arteta want to sign Melo if he is that irresponsible and sloppy.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If he's just there to flesh out the squad with no obligation then fair enough.

God knows what's happened to him, I remember when he was being proper hyped.

Seems to be a bit of an idiot too which makes me sceptical about this. Arteta appears to rate personality quite highly when it comes to signings. Maybe we're just that desperate at this stage, who knows 🤔

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
It is one of the most expected transfers out there. He suits arteta perfectly.
Yep, been wishlishting him for a while and honestly I don't really care that Allegri hasn't rated him, he's been injured and not his type of player anyways.

Defensively there's of course the question there but on the ball he's better than Xhaka, so it evens out.

The lateness thing was an issue at times at Barça so let's see if Mi Basque God (❤️) can get that sorted out.

So much quicker on the turn--he's got fantastic cintura as we say in Spanish, that ability to turn and shift with your hips in short spaces like Xavi had, and most great midfielders have--more press resistant, more technical in general, very good passer.

Significant upside here, I'll be cautious because I admittedly thought Dani would be a big success here and was precisely what we needed, but tbh Arthur has that cintura and quickness in short movements that Dani just doesn't have, plus Dani proved to have brain farts as I feature of his game like Xhaka.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i prefer get Sanches than Arthur
Renato Sanches is 10x worse than Arthur not to mention very injury prone. it's a loan in summer we'll spend big in midfield at the moment we pretty stable with Xhaka Partey and Arthur coming to cover and prove himself so we can't stress ourselves. we only spending big on vlahovic or other striker this window.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
You know what, i liked him at Barca. Thought they were really stupid to let him go. He hasn't had a good time a Juve and not wanting to leave Barca at the time may have something to do with it. Hopefully he can get back on track.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Small, slow, denis suarez is an athlete compared to him. Also, lazy, party boy and only part time football player. The PL would ruin him, pass. Get Wilshere if you really want past it small guys.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom