• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why do Juve want to let Arthur go?
not fit manager plans and off field attitude also played part not sure with our current manager would support the off field stuff because he clearly getting players banished after few mistakes.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Strikes me as one of those loans where you've missed out on your top 2-3 targets and fall back on this.

He'll probably do okay but not exactly a loan that gets you excited. Personality could well be an issue too.

Hopefully does better than the Kallstrom / Suarez calibre of january loans. I'm assuming his back isn't broken so that should help on that front 😂

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I always thought this guy was quality. I worry about his physical profile but technically he's fantastic. Can dictate games of footie with ease. Was very surprised to see Barca let him go, particularly with Pjanic coming the opposite way. Thought it was terrible business at the time and I think I've been proved right.

That deal had no winners. Just who came out of it worse.

Arthur is honestly elite at carrying the ball out of a press but his all round passing game is just mediocre. His decision making isn’t top level.

He’s going to be ok for us but I’m relieved it’s a 6 month deal.

Pepesuave

Juve already have Betancaur, Locatelli, Rabiot, McKinnie. Dybala can play as a 10 too. I don't think they need a replacement first to sanction this move

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That deal had no winners. Just who came out of it worse.

Arthur is honestly elite at carrying the ball out of a press but his all round passing game is just mediocre. His decision making isn’t top level.

He’s going to be ok for us but I’m relieved it’s a 6 month deal.
to be fair we really don't have midfielders that can't get out press apart from Partey and we lack ball carriers midfielders he'll be decent cover for someone like Xhaka thankfully we don't have long terms injures.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

to be fair we really don't have midfielders that can't get out press apart from Partey and we lack ball carriers midfielders he'll be decent cover for someone like Xhaka thankfully we don't have long terms injures.

Just hope he doesn’t get stroppy on the bench if he doesn’t start every week.

Sub for Arsenal is a step down from sub for Juve :lol:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
See this as more a Ceballos loan than an Ødegaard.

We'll probably spend big on a midfielder in the summer but we obviously desperately need a stopgap this month and he's available. Can't see him forcing Xhaka or Partey out the team once they're available again.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Just hope he doesn’t get stroppy on the bench if he doesn’t start every week.

Sub for Arsenal is a step down from sub for Juve :lol:
yes specially with no europe but seem he want to try something else because at Juve his development as player just stopped. i didn't expect something big happen in this window regarding Midfielder because we leave it until summer Partey-Xhaka look good together the Vlahovic signing is the big move we'll make this window if happen.

Vanfrothan

Never seen Arthur play but Edu and his team have enough credit in the bank for me to trust them on this.

There must be some reason why Juventus paid 74m for him, right?

Especially if it's only a loan and frees up funds for a striker.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I thought Arturo Melo had some “disciplinary“ issues a while back, but then again who knows what the truth is.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

yes specially with no europe but seem he want to try something else because at Juve his development as player just stopped. i didn't expect something big happen in this window regarding Midfielder because we leave it until summer Partey-Xhaka look good together the Vlahovic signing is the big move we'll make this window if happen.

What tier is Giacomo Iacobellis?

Pepesuave

Exactly. It is a 6-month loan ffs. We desperately need cover in the CM position. Folks need to calm down.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I thought Arturo Melo had some “disciplinary“ issues a while back, but then again who knows what the truth is.
really didn't know this guy is troublemaker not sure if things improve with us we have few Brazilians they need to tell him to cut things out because he won't see the pitch.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also had a big house party during the early stages of the pandemic 🤦🏻‍♂️

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Who wrote this guy's wiki?
During his time at Barcelona, however, he came under criticism from Luis Suárez and Ernesto Valverde, among others, for his positional play, and for his apparent reluctance to pass the ball in the direction that the offensive team was trying to move towards, namely the opposition's goal line

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom