• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
you’re joking right?:lol:
I mean, any time I put heart emojis in a post there's at least a little tongue in cheek, but not totally, no, if a player is willing Arteta's maximum professionality approach can be good for them. He's at an age now where he'll have matured a bit and after having seen his career go off the rails a bit at Juventus it's time to prove himself now so I can definitely see him getting his act together.

Let's see what happens! No signing is without risk but there's significant upside here, and if Arthur makes good on the potential he showed at Barça he's literally the exact profile of player we need alongside Thomas.

I wonder how Matheus Henrique is doing in Brazil. He or Arthur Melo (though Arthur maybe just doesn't have the defensive intelligence to be a real option) feel like the right type of player to partner Thomas, for me.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
@Leo_ense_ right now

iplcoialdcw31.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Arsenal want a loan until June and will pay all his wages, but Juve need to secure a replacement (linked with Bruno G today) before the deal can happen

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I always thought this guy was quality. I worry about his physical profile but technically he's fantastic. Can dictate games of footie with ease. Was very surprised to see Barca let him go, particularly with Pjanic coming the opposite way. Thought it was terrible business at the time and I think I've been proved right.

6666Louis

If Arteta can get Wijnaldum to play as he used to, it's a really good option

Partey and him would be solid

Underhill

those that think juve is getting bruno, what makes you think that? they have bentancur, rabiot, locatelli.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
seem a real undisciplined fellow that likes to party

If it was a problem in two of the biggest clubs in the world, it will be a problem in a smaller one as well

I have to respectfully decline the offer on signing Arthur

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom