• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Bernd Leno (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
even 50M Plus Leno would do it they looking for 60M for Nenuz. if there possibility and leno happy going there instead back to germany we should consider that.
CL football, and Portugal is a nice place. Maybe challenge for a title or two. I'd definitely be all over any deal like that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
clubs take advantage of us because we have history of selling player so low 10M shouldn't be stumbling block for club like Benfica ffs do they think we could fall for this BS

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
As i said clubs take advantage of us because we have history of selling player so low 10M shouldn't be stumbling block for club like Benfica ffs do they think we could fall for this BS
It’s because our players are all on huge wages.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm also surprised Leno want to move there instead back to play for top 6 club in Germany

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

£100k a week reportedly
light work tbh, Benfica trying it.

I think his lack of appearances and Arsenal/prem clubs being a soft touch in the market has more to do with the stumbling.

Reactions: A_G

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
£5-10m is what I'd have assumed we'd get given his wages. Take something like that and and continue the clear out.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We already bought a new keeper, so hardly in a position to act tough. What are we gonna do? Keep Leno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom