• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
More chances us winning the league then selling our franchise player to Liverpool that early.

And you accuse me of why not rating bald people. I mean just look at what that bald Duncan reporting ffs.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Makes sense that Edpoop and Vindaloo leaked that we're trying to lock him to an extension.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I'd like to think they're putting the work in behind the scenes to get him tied down to a bigger wage/contract. Only has 2 years left in the summer. Offer him whatever he wants as he'd cost an absolute fortune to even think of replacing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He will be here for a while, no worries of him leaving yet.

It's when he gets to around 25 (and if he keeps developing as a player in that time) he might want to move to a league winning team.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Needs a new contract badly, in this transfer window ideally. Pretty confident that he will sign though. He's playing regularly and getting plaudits; our team is improving and the owners are investing. Liverpool would be tempting but I think we'll hang onto him.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

He won't go, he's already stated his future is with us & has no intention of leaving, eitherway apparently we are looking to tie him down for another 6 years on bigger wages. This is just the media trying to stir the fans up. We are just on the up aswell anyway.

If we do let him go I'll take nothing less then 100 for him especially to one of our rivals who would never think of selling one of their star youngsters to us.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Needs a new contract badly, in this transfer window ideally. Pretty confident that he will sign though. He's playing regularly and getting plaudits; our team is improving and the owners are investing. Liverpool would be tempting but I think we'll hang onto him.

Didn't he just sign one last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom