• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Burnley v Arsenal | Sun 26th Nov 14:00 GMT | Turf Moor | Not on UK TV

Will we win, lose or draw?

• Arsenal win with passion

• Draw

• Arsenal flop Burnley Win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudi

Arsenal could easily win the Premiership this year. In most of the matches they played very well, including Manchester City, they were a better side, but punished by bad refereeing. November seem to not be such a cursed month anymore for them.
Not sure if serious ...

By the way, what's up with Bellerin?

Every time he gets the ball into a dangerous position, he either doesn't know how to pick out a person or he takes a shot at the wrong time.

He's been very poor in the final third for a long time.

He's not suited for a wing back. Can't beat his man, no crossing ability, can't pick a pass. However, he is fast and makes good runs.

I wouldn't mind if we sold him and bought a Kolasinac RWB version :bounce:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
By the way, what's up with Bellerin?

Every time he gets the ball into a dangerous position, he either doesn't know how to pick out a person or he takes a shot at the wrong time.

He's been very poor in the final third for a long time.
I get so frustrated when he doesn't try to take his man on on the outside and just passes the ball back. You're one of the quickest players on the league, use that ffs

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol::lol: You've always got to say we were sh*t. We were about as far from from sh*t as a speck of paint on the ceiling of the tallest sh*thouse.
Attacking wise we were really bad. But we were organised and didnt shoot ourselves in the foot. That was all it took.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I think Jack needs game time in the EPL. He'll get it but I stick to my guns that it shouldn't be in that front 3. That's just my opinion. I'd prefer to see Jack in Xhaka's role if I'm honest but I know Arséne like him further upfield. Iwobi puts in a shift for us and is improving his defending.

Fair enough, will have to agree to disagree. But I wanna see more from Iwobi. I'd say Jack puts in more of a shift defensively than he does.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Start to worry about Iwobi he seem going backwards he not improving at all. And you can't blame Arsène he play him in his best position every time

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He had an excellent game IMO. The ball stuck to him and his linkup play is improving week on week. I'd like him to get more goals but that will come.. along with 90 minutes hopefully.

Hard for him because service was shocking we wasted some really good positions because players didn't look up namely Kola .

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not that I'm unhappy about the win but how can you say this is a ugly win and that we showed leadership/winning mentality? It was just pure luck.

If the defender wasn't stupid enough, we would have had a draw without showing anything to brag about...
You haven't got the hang of this football lark. However well you play, there's always luck inolved somewhere.

We were unlucky that Özil was ill and Mason didn't give our first penalty.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Personally, I think if we had a midfielder like Cesc Fabregas for example who isn't afraid to play the ball over the top, Lacazette would have twice as many goals.

As good as Xhaka and Ramsey have been lately. They both delay the pass. By then the defender has reorganised and Lacazette is in an offside position.

I would love to have a young Cesc in our team now.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I get so frustrated when he doesn't try to take his man on on the outside and just passes the ball back. You're one of the quickest players on the league, use that ffs

Yeah find it hard to understand , especially since he had time and space to go down the flanks , stops and goes sideways .

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Attacking wise we were really bad. But we were organised and didnt shoot ourselves in the foot. That was all it took.
They packed the box mate, it's always going to be difficult, that's why Sp**s and Liverpool drew with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom