• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Burnley v Arsenal | Sun 26th Nov 14:00 GMT | Turf Moor | Not on UK TV

Will we win, lose or draw?

• Arsenal win with passion

• Draw

• Arsenal flop Burnley Win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You cant keep looking at what other teams do against teams to gage how well we did ffs! That math doesn't work :lol: They tried to make it difficult but we didnt pass the ball well enough.
That's the whole purpose of a league where everybody plays everybody else. The matches and points give you a direct comparison.

When we lose to a team that those around us have beaten, you're the first to point that out.:lol:
#doublestandards

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Only saw first half, great 3 pts and up to 4th!

I only know the result and scorer so out of interest when did Lazazette go off?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

After 13 games we're 4th.

In fact the league goes
City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Sp**s, Liverpool, the rest

And by squad cost
City, United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Liverpool, the rest

Jesus what a correlation already. And there's still people rubbishing the link :lol::lol: Almost pointless playing the games really.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Great win.

Think we’re having a 7.5/10 season atm.

What's your benchmark?

Defeat or a draw today and we'd have had our lowest points tally on the road at this stage of the season for more than 30 years. Conversely we've won every home game this season, albeit against only one top half opponent.

I think we're smack down the middle 5/10. When you post after a win it feels like a 7.5 and after a defeat it feels like a 3.5.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We tend to start seasons positively only to tail off completely as the seasons wear off. Let's see how we do this time.

We've done fairly well with injuries too. All our bad luck seems to happen at once.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

****ing get in, massive massive win, Burnley away is such a tough fixture and they've been excellent all season. I can't stand there supporters though so it's nice scoring a late winner against them for the third game in a row. :)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That's the whole purpose of a league where everybody plays everybody else. The matches and points give you a direct comparison.

When we lose to a team that those around us have beaten, you're the first to point that out.:lol:
#doublestandards
A direct comparison... in points won! You must be talking about that 'Alternative League' that people do every season. Lad, it's about points and nothing else. Just as well we won or we'd have read your 'well Sp**s and Liverpool drew/lost to them so we're at least as good as them!' hogwash! You're driving me to the drinks cabinet ffs. Stop! :mad:

LG10

We've quietly been the 2nd best team in the league this season. Deserved to win against Stoke, Chelsea, and Watford. Have to beat United next weekend to cement this fact.

OSBK

Established Member
Great win, 3 points and fully deserved. Thought we controlled the game and didnt look in trouble.

Defensively we look really good, rambo sat in well today and helped nullify burnleys high press.

Going forward the link up with laca,sanchez and rambo was a delight. Really feel iwobi is not progressing, looks like he is playing with the handbrake on. I also question whether he has it in his locker to regulary score or assist. Nelson is playing without fear and taking people on, whilst iwobi doesnt seem to have that same drive which is a shame.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Accordig to the media we are a club in crisis, but we are somehow above Tottenham while there is a power shift and we are only 4 points off Man United who are according to the pundits are "league contenders". Loving this.
City are above average, Man Utd and Chelsea are below, with us and Sp**s about average.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
After 13 games we're 4th.

In fact the league goes
City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Sp**s, Liverpool, the rest

And by squad cost
City, United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Liverpool, the rest

Jesus what a correlation already. And there's still people rubbishing the link :lol::lol: Almost pointless playing the games really.
Perhaps they should substitute the games for clubs' bank managers facing each in a financial penalty shoot-out.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
We tend to start seasons positively only to tail off completely as the seasons wear off. Let's see how we do this time.
We're well into our month from hell and although we lost to Citeh if we beat Huddersfield we'd have ended up having a pretty decent November!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom