• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup | Arsenal Vs Norwich | 24/10/2017 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That's basically our Europa squad. They should be looking to win this trophy. Unlike previous league cup squads that are flung together with zero game time never mind together this squad gets minutes at a European level together. They should be slowly building up steam for these comps but more to the point building towards league fitness and sharpness when required.

skip spence

Very glad I just caught the last part of the game. The Eddie part!

Senior players looked poor all round. El Nenny, Giroud, Walcott, Jack, Iwobi, they gotta do better, much better.

But good to win, as long as we dont have that many injuries, it's good to be able to give the kids and the fringe players some competitive game time.

That's basically our Europa squad. They should be looking to win this trophy. Unlike previous league cup squads that are flung together with zero game time never mind together this squad gets minutes at a European level together. They should be slowly building up steam for these comps but more to the point building towards league fitness and sharpness when required.

An attack of Iwobi Giroud and Walcott just isn't working. Needs some change there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Of all famous energy drinks in the world they chose Carabao just look at logo just bin it

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Macey did well apart from the one time he was stranded but the Norwich player missed his lob. Debuchy did quite well and Holding was ok but far from dominant. Nketiah obviously the hero. Iwobi was poor but at least he kept trying. Wilshere was struggling but hard to create with Walcott and Giroud who was also poor in front of him. 120 min will do him good. Completely fed up with Walcott. Nelson did fine. AMN was also decent but has some moments when he makes some really stupid decisions that makes you question his football intelligence.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
The seniors - Giroud, Walcott, Wilshere, Coquelin, Elneny - we're really poor. Nelson was okay, Debuch and Holding good. Nketiah MotM of course.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
we hope to sell them ASAP.
Akpom?

Giroud's been obviously sipping too much wine after his Puskas award - he was awful but in reality the service was so poor tonight - our midfield was vomit inducing. Jack's had a lot of football recently but he looked slow in both mind & movement today. Iwobi was poor but slightly improved in the 2nd 1/2. The less said about that fake footballer Theo the better. The only players to show any thing tonight in the final 3rd were Reiss-Nelson & Eddie! Eddie Eddie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom